Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 21 of 21
08:08 PM on 07/08/13
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen over 700 bands!
User Info.
That's a disappointing video.
I thought it was a fluke but I saw them in CT on a headliner tour and he sang even less. I was brought up on stage for Kings and Queens though. That was pretty cool.
08:15 PM on 07/08/13
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen over 700 bands!
User Info.
So they tour everywhere but the US right after their album comes out until probably September and then only have 9 dates in the US. Oh well.
Welcome to the life of a Linkin Park fan haha. They play one or two US dates a year (Cali and Vegas usually) when a new album comes out. They tour the world first and then on their 5th leg, they come to the US. HCT was the only time they didn't follow that plan and played the US leg 2.
10:20 PM on 07/08/13
woominlee2
Always a student of life.
User Info.
I thought it was a fluke but I saw them in CT on a headliner tour and he sang even less. I was brought up on stage for Kings and Queens though. That was pretty cool.
I've never seen them live. It still looks like fun, but that would be nice to hear the songs as we know them too.
10:42 PM on 07/08/13
pth231
User Info.
That's a disappointing video.
If you catch them early on their tours he sounds phenomenal, but he seems to overwork his voice a lot and usually by the end of the tour the audience is singing the more difficult parts for him. I've been fortunate to see them a few times and have been on both ends of the spectrum, but when he's on he's on.
06:18 AM on 07/09/13
teh_erica
do you feel.
User Info.
They're also playing Weenie Roast in Charlotte on 9/28.
07:39 AM on 07/09/13
woominlee2
Always a student of life.
User Info.
If you catch them early on their tours he sounds phenomenal, but he seems to overwork his voice a lot and usually by the end of the tour the audience is singing the more difficult parts for him. I've been fortunate to see them a few times and have been on both ends of the spectrum, but when he's on he's on.
Noted. Catch 'em early.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version