AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Video News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Video
Inside AP.net

Masked Intruder Releases Video For "I Don't Wanna...

Posted by: Christian Wagner (07/10/13)
Watch Masked Intruder's 8-bit side scrolling video for "I Don't Wanna Be Alone Tonight" in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 19.
01:41 PM on 07/10/13
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
01:42 PM on 07/10/13
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I miss the good old days of NES, SNES, and Game Boy.
01:52 PM on 07/10/13
ESundy36
GO FRIARS!
User Info.
Well that ruled.
02:06 PM on 07/10/13
untitled94
User Info.
I thoroughly enjoyed this.
02:23 PM on 07/10/13
The_Effort
User Info.
I've been meaning to check these guys out for a while and I'm glad i finally did. I liked that a lot
02:23 PM on 07/10/13
aloneatlastnj
just a quiet evening
User Info.
best band.
02:32 PM on 07/10/13
halfeaten
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I miss the good old days of NES, SNES, and Game Boy.

That's weird, seeing as there's been a huge trend in the last 2-3 years that has been all about neo-retro!
If you're truly into that stuff, get into it now because it's actually moving on to n64 and ps1 type stuff now, with old-school rpg's recently gaining a lot of traction.

Tons of cool stuff out there. The upcoming Shovel Knight looks incredible.

There's everything under the sun. Retro City Rampage is 8-bit GTA and my personal favorite Mutant Mudds is the most proficient love-letter to 8-bit I've ever seen.

Couch games are back as well! There's an exclusive for the Ouya called Towerfall which is just an amazing 4-player couch-game. The cool thing about all these games is that they don't ignore everything that has happened since those days, but instead opts to incorporate it in a more familiar way.
02:48 PM on 07/10/13
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
That's weird, seeing as there's been a huge trend in the last 2-3 years that has been all about neo-retro!
If you're truly into that stuff, get into it now because it's actually moving on to n64 and ps1 type stuff now, with old-school rpg's recently gaining a lot of traction.

Tons of cool stuff out there. The upcoming Shovel Knight looks incredible.

There's everything under the sun. Retro City Rampage is 8-bit GTA and my personal favorite Mutant Mudds is the most proficient love-letter to 8-bit I've ever seen.

Couch games are back as well! There's an exclusive for the Ouya called Towerfall which is just an amazing 4-player couch-game. The cool thing about all these games is that they don't ignore everything that has happened since those days, but instead opts to incorporate it in a more familiar way.
you da man, thank you
06:45 PM on 07/10/13
blackmold
Not A Poser
User Info.
Awesome!
07:44 PM on 07/10/13
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
This band rules too hard. Hopefully seeing them next week
10:49 PM on 07/10/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You guys can't possibly think they're that good... There's no way.
10:53 PM on 07/10/13
The_Effort
User Info.
You guys can't possibly think they're that good... There's no way.
Elaborate?
10:58 PM on 07/10/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

The same simple power chords the whole time that sound like any high school band I have ever heard play, the same boring melody the entire time almost, the same boring lyric line over and over... The production is terrible. It sounds like any crappy high school pop punk band; literally. Cool they hide their faces...?
11:14 PM on 07/10/13
The_Effort
User Info.
The same simple power chords the whole time that sound like any high school band I have ever heard play, the same boring melody the entire time almost, the same boring lyric line over and over... The production is terrible. It sounds like any crappy high school pop punk band; literally. Cool they hide their faces...?
lol aren't you the one always whining about people disrepecting your taste in music? You sure you're in the mood to go lookin for another argument on here?
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS