AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Property of Zack News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

POZ's Most-Anticipated of 2013, Part 2

Posted by - 04:08 PM on 07/11/13
Property Of Zack have posted their Most Anticipated Albums For The Second Half Of 2013. Agree? Disagree? What's on your list?

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 128
04:08 PM on 07/11/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Solid list, but missing Moving Mountains, Closure In Moscow, Third Eye Blind, and Happy Body Slow Brain.
04:10 PM on 07/11/13
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
Solid list, but missing Moving Mountains, Closure In Moscow, Third Eye Blind, and Happy Body Slow Brain.
If I wrote a second, it probably would've been MovMou. Though, I've spoken to Greg and we both think I won't like it.
04:10 PM on 07/11/13
overitsi22
User Info.
A Wilhelm Scream
The Flatliners
Polar Bear Club (hopefully)

Into It. Over It. definitely
04:12 PM on 07/11/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
If I wrote a second, it probably would've been MovMou. Though, I've spoken to Greg and we both think I won't like it.
Haha, why's that?
04:13 PM on 07/11/13
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
I think he's spoken in interviews, even with POZ that it's going to potentially piss off a lot of people that love Waves. Just a different direction, again.
04:14 PM on 07/11/13
blinkeatworld
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
No Arcade Fire? No JT part 2? COME ON
04:15 PM on 07/11/13
ebushelm
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
DGD with Tils!
04:16 PM on 07/11/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I think he's spoken in interviews, even with POZ that it's going to potentially piss off a lot of people that love Waves. Just a different direction, again.
I kind of assumed it'd be a little self-indulgent. You can tell by the band's history that they kind of do what they want to do. I've enjoyed all their material (and arguably enjoy New Light the most), so I think it'll be up my alley.
04:19 PM on 07/11/13
anamericangod
User Info.
Very excited for the Mansions album.
04:36 PM on 07/11/13
RyanFTW
ATTACK POP PUNK
User Info.
A Wilhelm Scream is missing, but it could be coming out in 2016 too.
04:36 PM on 07/11/13
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
User Info.
Off the top of my head, AlunaGeorge should be great, Danny Brown, Ariana Grande, Chvrches, Action Bronson if he drops an album, The Roots collab album, Beyonce/Lady Gaga if they drop it this year, JT, Hellogoodbye I think?, Schoolboy Q, Earl. Probably a lot more I'm forgetting.

Lot of them I'm either unsure if they're coming out yet or just have no idea if information is even out there. is Look Mexico releasing something? Vaguely remember hearing that. I'd love some new Happy Body Slow Brain but just heard about that for the first time in the comments.
04:43 PM on 07/11/13
CluckyB
Modern Baseball is WAR
User Info.
Lawrence Arms for sure.

Also is Transgender Disphoria Blues finally coming out this year? Got this feeling Laura is going to be able to make something really magical with that one.

There are others I'm probably forgetting bot those are the two that dominating my anticipation.
04:44 PM on 07/11/13
retro_jetro
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Sorry if I've missed something big here but I heard that Tigers Jaw finished a new album before half the members left and were planning on releasing it this year. Can anyone clue me in on whats happening (or not) with the album?
04:52 PM on 07/11/13
BusterBluth
@edgarallentoe
User Info.
King Krule.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT