Username
Password

Comments: Page 6
Displaying posts 75 - 86 of 86
12:15 PM on 07/14/13
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
While it wasn't big, they had a little half pipe and some rails at the 2nd Pomona day.
I didn't see a mini ramp at the Buffalo date, It was kind of a clusterfuck at my date because they had to put the stages all crammed together in a parking lot because the fields they usually have it in were a mud pit.
03:21 PM on 07/14/13
Dino Day
For the Glory of Humanity
User Info.
One of them has a chest piece tattoo that says "Fuck Cancer." I mean, yeah, cancer is awful. But really? Why that?
07:16 PM on 07/14/13
SuNDaYSTaR
[Pull The Trigger]
User Info.
They look awful.

07:38 AM on 07/15/13
tragicherojesea
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Warped Tour can be kind of a pain in the ass when you're a local band playing the Ernie Ball stage, but this idea was still idiotic.
10:16 AM on 07/16/13
ManicanParty49
Rob Carey Peterson
User Info.
When I was there, all you needed was a laminate with a barcode. They scanned it in line and as long as it was valid, you got your food. No questions asked. I was only there that day though so maybe its different normally?
They have a couple different things set up to get catering, but yeah, you gotta have the barcode. That's all I was referring to, haha.
07:35 PM on 07/18/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
When I was there, all you needed was a laminate with a barcode. They scanned it in line and as long as it was valid, you got your food. No questions asked. I was only there that day though so maybe its different normally?

You need your laminate with a real barcode on it. Not a fake one. And the staff know their shit; they wouldn't have ever been able to get catering.

They're pieces of shit who stole from the tour by sneaking in.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos