Username
Password
Copeland News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 38.
07:56 PM on 07/14/13
tinylilnative
Brand New? Nope, never heard of 'em
User Info.
Wish I could've seen Copeland before they broke up. Aaron Marsh is a huge inspiration to me, and I hope he continues to release music no matter what project.

I don't mean to be rude but how did you NOT see Copeland before they broke up? They played with/opened for absolutely everybody on this site. I felt like I couldn't go a few months without seeing them because they were everywhere. Mae, Motion City Soundtrack, the Starting Line, Anberlin, Acceptance, Cartel, Lovedrug, The Early November, Relient K, Lights, The Rentals, The Goo Goo Dolls, Switchfoot, Jack's Mannequin - just to name a few.
07:59 PM on 07/14/13
jco3
Oh, hello there, internet.
User Info.
I don't mean to be rude but how did you NOT see Copeland before they broke up? They played with/opened for absolutely everybody on this site. I felt like I couldn't go a few months without seeing them because they were everywhere. Mae, Motion City Soundtrack, the Starting Line, Anberlin, Acceptance, Cartel, Lovedrug, The Early November, Relient K, Lights, The Rentals, The Goo Goo Dolls, Switchfoot, Jack's Mannequin - just to name a few.
Age difference?

People live different lives.
09:22 PM on 07/14/13
reid
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
For the new Lulls song, was the rapper there with him or was it just Aaron doing his thing?
just aaron. it was great. the combo of aaron and anberlin at the state theatre made me flashback to 2004-2005 era of those bands. so many shows.
09:27 PM on 07/14/13
roju
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

To be fair, they didn't tour that much everywhere. I lived in Toronto and wanted to see them pretty bad, but never got to until their farewell tour. It was an awesome show, was pretty bummed they called it quits. But at least they had 4 awesome albums!
09:54 PM on 07/14/13
Ska Senanake
Ska Senanake
User Info.
Oh my God the world needs a new Copeland album. You Are My Sunshine always leaves me breathless, more so than their first 3 releases.
10:00 PM on 07/14/13
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
that's really sad to hear him talk about Lulls being a band that "nobody likes"
11:23 PM on 07/14/13
radxbandit
i don't know
User Info.
fuck i miss this band so much.
01:27 AM on 07/15/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
Like that Lull's song a lot more than anything I've heard from them so far, and I've dug their stuff mostly. Kind of proves he's better without the rapper. I'm all for him doing whatever he wants though, I just want more music, haha.
04:38 AM on 07/15/13
baton
ftfmusic.net
User Info.
So glad somebody filmed that, I'm watching right now.. upset that people are talking during the set, but that's the hazard with opening with such a quiet and chill act when a lot of people are there probably for headliners only... If I didn't know Aaron, his playing, and those songs, I probably wouldn't have let's say the best first impression (would be good, but not astonishing maybe), however being familiar with him it's just amazing.
EDIT: ok, the new lulls song just started, and it is my first impression of it so it just gave me a sign of how wrong I was with the last sentence - knowing the material or not, these renditions are grasping as hell, so no explanation for people talking over there ;P ..I'd punch them! ;p
04:40 AM on 07/15/13
Gregory Robson
Under Rug Swept
User Info.
Goosebumps listening to Chin Up.
I had the same reaction. One of the best versions of that song I have ever heard.
05:45 AM on 07/15/13
Greg
User Info.
People always talked during Copeland opening sets the couple times I saw them. No surprise it happened here as well.
05:58 AM on 07/15/13
Monkeydud137
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
If anyone finds higher quality footage, please quote me.

Miss this voice, too much.
06:01 AM on 07/15/13
Johnny Minardi
User Info.
Love his voice
08:22 AM on 07/15/13
syntax omitted
User Info.
I don't care if it's Copeland or the Lulls or whatever, I just want new music from Aaron.
09:03 AM on 07/15/13
atticusfinch
Faith In More Than Steel
User Info.
god dammit with the portrait video, c'mon people. Amateur hour.

but thanks nonetheless for capturing something!
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums