Username
Password
My Chemical Romance News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
My Chemical Romance
Inside AP.net

My Chemical Romance's Twitter Account Hacked

Posted by: Jason Tate (07/15/13)
My Chemical Romance's Twitter account was hacked this morning -- leading some to speculate the band was making moves again, unfortunately, this isn't the case.

Displaying posts 1 - 13 of 13
10:46 AM on 07/15/13
SteveLikesMusic
I'm A Man, Dammit
User Info.
Give it a few years for them to make moves.
10:52 AM on 07/15/13
ImAMetaphor
blow your fucking brains out
User Info.
Give it a few years for them to make moves.
This.
11:14 AM on 07/15/13
jaredohgren
I'm just an artist on a shelf.
User Info.
I don't know what's worse, that someone would go through all the effort to hack a band's twitter and only change the icon, or that changing the icon suffices for "making moves" in the eyes of their fan base.
11:24 AM on 07/15/13
subplotofcrows
A Small Spark Vs. A Great Forest
User Info.
They'll be back.
01:23 PM on 07/15/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
I don't understand why people feel the need to state they'll be back in every thread about them, haha. They're done for right now and that's basically it.
01:30 PM on 07/15/13
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
User Info.
Is it really hacked or was it like a celebrity going on an angry tirade and "claiming" it was hacked? Lol I know it's the former but it would be cool to see someone in the band leak info saying they're back.
03:00 PM on 07/15/13
MJB12
User Info.
I think it will be a long time but I hope in 5 years time or so they'll do something again. I hope at the very least they'll play some shows again. They never did a proper goodbye. Would love to see some of the Conventional Weapons songs live
04:10 PM on 07/15/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
I think it will be a long time but I hope in 5 years time or so they'll do something again. I hope at the very least they'll play some shows again. They never did a proper goodbye. Would love to see some of the Conventional Weapons songs live
Since it wasn't a messy breakup, I'm sure they'll be back eventually. I just doubt it'll be in the next 2-3 years.
10:02 PM on 07/15/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
I'm mostly bummed we never got to hear anything from that new record they were working on. The few things they had said about it sounded perfect.
10:12 PM on 07/15/13
MJB12
User Info.
I'm mostly bummed we never got to hear anything from that new record they were working on. The few things they had said about it sounded perfect.
But later on they said nothing was actually recorded past the demo phase...so I doubt we will ever hear anything from it.
03:02 AM on 07/16/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
But later on they said nothing was actually recorded past the demo phase...so I doubt we will ever hear anything from it.
my point exactly. They had written a ton of shit we'll never get. Frank actually said a lot of stuff was decently recorded which would be good enough for me. I don't expect to ever hear any of it though.
04:16 AM on 07/16/13
J.Dick
User Info.
Hacks got hacked!
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music