AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Contest News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Contest
Inside AP.net

Contest: Win Stills From Midi Matilda's "Just My...

Posted by: Keagan Ilvonen (07/15/13)
Today we're giving a chance to win some of the stills from Midi Matilda's music video for "Just My Imagination." Just head to the replies to check out the video and let us know what you like about it to be entered to win!

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 16.
01:17 PM on 07/15/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
02:06 PM on 07/15/13
ThirdFromTheSun
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Their EP is so good, the perfect summer music.

I've been listening to this cover the past week or so, and I've been really impressed by the way it came out. Video's dope too, I'm a sucker for stop motion.
02:06 PM on 07/15/13
smowashere
User Info.
Checked out their EP a little while back and it was great! Clever music video!
03:44 PM on 07/16/13
brideburnings
User Info.
i love this cover!
i saw the guys in des moines, iowa back in march of this year opening up for the shiny toy guns and they were amazing.
one of my favorite live sets in some time.
i hope to see you guys out on tour again! :)
04:19 PM on 07/16/13
vallotron
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I've enjoyed this video and cover countless times! These guys are so talented and creative. Sign me up to win!

05:06 PM on 07/16/13
lucarion
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Best part was listening to the song, singing along with it and my son going how do you know the words to this song, they just released it. Awesome cover guys, love the video, keep up the strong music. Can't wait for your return to Wisconsin.
05:33 PM on 07/16/13
Kitchen562
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I love that you guys are so artistic and have a true devotion and hard work you guys put in to everything. Hanging out with you guys in Winston-Salem was an awesome experience and it's great to see someone who loves it as much as you guys do. For the longest time I saw strictly about reggae/dub music but you guys helped me branch out. You guys kick ass!
07:52 PM on 07/16/13
Naebard
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Love everything about this song and video. I was bummed when waiting for the huge announcement and Midi released the video and not a new album, until I watched it. AMAZING! I need more Logan Grime in my life!
08:14 PM on 07/16/13
chelsmay27
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I first heard these guys when they opened for Shiny Toy Guns in February. They were phenomenal and absolutely mind blowing with only the two of them on stage! After their set, I got to meet them and they were truly some of the nicest guys I've ever met. They have a fan for life out of me and I will go to every single one of their shows within 5 hours of me. #dedicatedfan

When they announced this video, I was over the moon excited to get to hear something new from them! I watched it several times when it was first released and even made my roommate and girlfriend listen to it. Seriously they did a wonderful job on this cover and can't wait to hear more from them!
10:18 PM on 07/16/13
rumpleteazerr
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
when i first saw midi matilda was when they opened up for shiny toy guns and dirty heads. they absolutely blew me away. it was so amazing to see that just two guys could make such beautiful music. i listen to their EP almost every day. it has not left my cd player in my car since i got it in march. logan and skylar are two great dudes. they are really creative and artistic with the way they make their music and their videos. and they are also REALLY nice guys :)

I <3 MIDI MATILDA
12:57 AM on 07/17/13
aquickrn
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This video shows you are not only musically talented but creative too. The song is a fun one and the video keeps ur interest. It represents ur high energy as entertainers on the stage by all the movement and direction changes. I think its great.
08:40 AM on 07/17/13
stephentmichael
User Info.
I've been a huge fan of you guys ever since you're release of Love and The Movies, last year. Too me, you guys are the face of Indie-Pop, and you show this brilliantly in Just My Imagination. Also, having been a native San Franciscoian myself, its truly awesome to watch you rock-out in the Bay Area. Good Luck at Outside Lands!
06:00 PM on 07/17/13
Stipeified
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Midi Matilda has quickly become one of my favorite bands, so you can imagine how excited I was when you posted this new cover/video! My favorite parts are: the patterns created by the images colliding with one another, Logan's dance moves, and Skylar's side-of-mouth singing (he does it more in Love in the Movies, but there are some glimpses here). Love it!
12:34 AM on 07/21/13
snoopet
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
There are so many reasons why I love this band and their videos. I first saw them open for Duran Duran in September of 2012 and I was immediately hooked. And also being from the same area as them, I have been lucky enough to see them many times since then and they continue to not only impress me with how they are improving but I firmly believe they are going to be huge someday. Their infectious tones and creative videos keep me entertained and wanting more. Not only that, they are two of the most beautiful people in the world, inside and out, who always take time to meet with their fans.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS