Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 68
03:22 PM on 07/19/13
theherox
As of 10/3, pronounced "Thoreau"
User Info.
Am I the only one who skipped halfway through the video because I only wanted to watch Alone Together?
03:36 PM on 07/19/13
coolcalmjoe
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What's the last thing these guys put out that is actually worth listening to?
03:40 PM on 07/19/13
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
they annouuncd today they are playing my city for the first time since 2003. I am STOKED! on another note, whoever directed and punched up the cameras had some sloppy cuts.
03:43 PM on 07/19/13
The Gunz Show
twitter.com/thegunzshow
User Info.
i thought they sounded great on the Today show..

sounded real solid.

this arena tour is going to be fucking sick. i'm really looking forward to it and also getting there early to see every band perform as well.

"where did the party go," is my jam though. my fav. song on the new album. hopefully it's single #4.

ballin.
- Gunz
03:44 PM on 07/19/13
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
All these recent live videos have made me seriously consider getting one of those Fender Blacktop Baritone Telecasters. Sound amazing.
those are great guitars. I contemplate selling my 6505 and les paul for a telecaster and an orange amp all the time.
03:46 PM on 07/19/13
tdlyon
Set phasers to love me
User Info.
What's the last thing these guys put out that is actually worth listening to?
This album
03:47 PM on 07/19/13
Coverbydesign
User Info.
Wait did he really just call them a pop punk band..Id agree with that statement if this was Take this to your grave or hell From Under The Cork Tree FOB..But not now FOB is a pop rock band. Other then that it sounded decent
04:29 PM on 07/19/13
seventwenty3
User Info.
No video of Sugar?
04:30 PM on 07/19/13
sjb2k1
8-6, double check my wang
User Info.
81 degrees at 8:45 am and they are all in long sleeves and jeans

andy's the only one with brains

edit: dad @2:57 is not amused.
05:13 PM on 07/19/13
Zummy
I'm illegal in 48 states
User Info.
These fake wannabe FOB fans are hilarious. I like how they didn't know the songs at all except for when it came to the chorus. I like FOB but their tweenage fans annoy the hell out of me. And thare are like only 10 dudes in the audience... What the hell? These girls should leave my music alone and go listen to Justin Beiber.
05:29 PM on 07/19/13
crf1895
get kinda awesome
User Info.
These fake wannabe FOB fans are hilarious. I like how they didn't know the songs at all except for when it came to the chorus. I like FOB but their tweenage fans annoy the hell out of me. And thare are like only 10 dudes in the audience... What the hell? These girls should leave my music alone and go listen to Justin Beiber.
lol man you're 31
05:50 PM on 07/19/13
loveisdead
LGJ
User Info.
Am I the only one who skipped halfway through the video because I only wanted to watch Alone Together?
Nope. I love that song so much.
07:52 PM on 07/19/13
parkerxcore
parker_anderson
User Info.
After seeing "My Song" push over 2 million alone, I completely understand why they've pushed it so hard. Can't wait for "Alone Together" to take over the air waves, so glad these dudes are back.
08:30 PM on 07/19/13
Zummy
I'm illegal in 48 states
User Info.
Yeah, I am. I listened to Fall Out Boy before most people did; I listened to them when everyone else did; I listened to them after everyone stopped listening to them; and I'm listening to them now. And guess what? I will continue to listen to them because I like Fall Out Boy. I am 31 year old man who doesn't like the idea of going to a Fall Out Boy show and seeing 14 year old girls who don't know their old stuff, who don't know their new stuff and who are only going because they found From Under The Cork tree in their older sister's room after she went to college with a note saying this was Fall Out Boy's only good album because it had the song Dance Dance on it.
08:32 PM on 07/19/13
Fringe
highfive
User Info.
Yeah, I am. I listened to Fall Out Boy before most people did; I listened to them when everyone else did; I listened to them after everyone stopped listening to them; and I'm listening to them now. And guess what? I will continue to listen to them because I like Fall Out Boy. I am 31 year old man who doesn't like the idea of going to a Fall Out Boy show and seeing 14 year old girls who don't know their old stuff, who don't know their new stuff and who are only going because they found From Under The Cork tree in their older sister's room after she went to college with a note saying this was Fall Out Boy's only good album because it had the song Dance Dance on it.
new fans are new fans. Don't really see any reason to get upset about it

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version