Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 68
08:32 PM on 07/19/13
lbopm
catch phrase
User Info.
Yeah, I am. I listened to Fall Out Boy before most people did; I listened to them when everyone else did; I listened to them after everyone stopped listening to them; and I'm listening to them now. And guess what? I will continue to listen to them because I like Fall Out Boy. I am 31 year old man who doesn't like the idea of going to a Fall Out Boy show and seeing 14 year old girls who don't know their old stuff, who don't know their new stuff and who are only going because they found From Under The Cork tree in their older sister's room after she went to college with a note saying this was Fall Out Boy's only good album because it had the song Dance Dance on it.
For being 31 you sure have some growing up to do...
08:34 PM on 07/19/13
Zummy
I'm illegal in 48 states
User Info.
Sorry if you guys don't like my views. I just happen to believe that fans of a band should know at least one of their songs.
09:46 PM on 07/19/13
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
These fake wannabe FOB fans are hilarious. I like how they didn't know the songs at all except for when it came to the chorus. I like FOB but their tweenage fans annoy the hell out of me. And thare are like only 10 dudes in the audience... What the hell? These girls should leave my music alone and go listen to Justin Beiber.

Good for them if they'd rather listen to FOB than Justin Bieber. I don't know what's fake about going to New York to see a band play at 8 in the morning. You're a pretty legit fan at that point. I stopped caring long ago about who listens to what band. I don't care if they found out about them yesterday. Just enjoy the music yourself and don't get butthurt over who else is listening to them.
10:23 PM on 07/19/13
about3fitty
Registered Member
User Info.
anyone else notice the tweet at around the 5:10 mark from someone named "ghostpubes?"
10:44 PM on 07/19/13
Chuck Gray
User Info.
their live videos make me wish the album sounded more like this (less overproduced, 'real' drums, you can hear guitars, its not all buried under synths etc)
11:06 PM on 07/19/13
luqmanhakim
Registered Member
User Info.
Does Pat not use any pedals?
11:16 PM on 07/19/13
TheDemosRock
What's a fuckass?
User Info.
Love the way they use Sugar We're Going Down while Matt Lauer does his intro..

their live videos make me wish the album sounded more like this (less overproduced, 'real' drums, you can hear guitars, its not all buried under synths etc)
I have to agree. The record is great, but it seems like they have so much more fun and expand (musically) so much after they've had time to experiment with these tracks live.

I would love if these new arrangements got a studio treatment and the band did a "live studio" release à la Kevin Devine's Matter of Time EP, but that'll probably not happen until they've put out another album and their label decides to do a full-on CD/DVD or something.
08:26 AM on 07/20/13
HeavenResign
Registered Member
User Info.
Man I dig this song so much. Pat sounds so solid live, too.
10:54 AM on 07/20/13
brokencyde
I regret making this my username...
User Info.
Wow, Alone Together sounds amazing.
12:14 PM on 07/20/13
punchlinekid182
This wind changed me
User Info.
yep... nice and tucked under all that synth
Hahahaha
01:09 PM on 07/20/13
davefalcone777
@davidgfalcone
User Info.
For being 31 you sure have some growing up to do...
Lol
01:37 PM on 07/20/13
beauvais910
User Info.
Hearing him say "pop punk" hurt my soul
01:44 PM on 07/20/13
Adrianduh
User Info.
God I love Alone Together. This album has grown on me a lot :)
02:00 PM on 07/20/13
Yellowcard2006
I'll buy you a raincoat
User Info.
Andy looks like he doesn't wanna be there
Don't you mean Tom?
02:30 PM on 07/20/13
TheUpside
It All Feels Like an Ending
User Info.
@6:00, that's either the weirdest series of voice cracks I've ever heard or they have the live pitch correction cranked way way up.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos