Username
Password
Fall Out Boy News - Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 68 of 68.
08:34 PM on 07/21/13
ZEZEtheX
in the FOBR jail.
User Info.
Yeah, I am. I listened to Fall Out Boy before most people did; I listened to them when everyone else did; I listened to them after everyone stopped listening to them; and I'm listening to them now. And guess what? I will continue to listen to them because I like Fall Out Boy. I am 31 year old man who doesn't like the idea of going to a Fall Out Boy show and seeing 14 year old girls who don't know their old stuff, who don't know their new stuff and who are only going because they found From Under The Cork tree in their older sister's room after she went to college with a note saying this was Fall Out Boy's only good album because it had the song Dance Dance on it.
10:04 PM on 07/21/13
JohnQ85
I've Got A Secret.
User Info.
Have seen FOB live and just couldnt get into them. Patricks voice just has no power playing live. Hes more clear with is words, but just doesnt have the pipes to project the songs in concert like the studio magic does for the cds. Love the album tho, kicks major ass.

Oh and i agree, those damn teeny boppers being there only cuz they got free tickets or somthin or cuz they kno one song bugs me too.. But hey hopefully being there will motivate them to check out the rest of the FOB catalog.
10:14 PM on 07/21/13
Zummy
I'm illegal in 48 states
User Info.
Look guys, I'm sorry that I don't like young girls getting into a band like Fall Out Boy simply because they think the band is super cute but you guys gotta be able to deal with that. It amazes me how intolerant you people are of other people's opinions. Clearly you guys feel differently than I do but just because you have different thoughts on the subject than I do, doesn't mean you need to bite my head off. I find it funny that the people that think I need I grow up are the same people who can't get over the fact that I don't feel exactly the same way they do. Maybe you guys should try to grow up too. It's called an opinion and I'm entitled to it. My opinion can't be wrong, that's why it's called an opinion.
10:23 PM on 07/21/13
fuckyouscenekid
Follow YOUR nose.
User Info.
Look guys, I'm sorry that I don't like young girls getting into a band like Fall Out Boy simply because they think the band is super cute but you guys gotta be able to deal with that. It amazes me how intolerant you people are of other people's opinions. Clearly you guys feel differently than I do but just because you have different thoughts on the subject than I do, doesn't mean you need to bite my head off. I find it funny that the people that think I need I grow up are the same people who can't get over the fact that I don't feel exactly the same way they do. Maybe you guys should try to grow up too. It's called an opinion and I'm entitled to it. My opinion can't be wrong, that's why it's called an opinion.
you don't know why those kids got into FOB. at all. you are just assuming that is why and it just really makes you sound silly. like a band you like. go to their shows. have a good time, because while you are at a show mad because of all the young kids there, those young kids are there having a great time and not being a judgmental jerkoff like you are. so yeah. grow up.
08:36 AM on 07/22/13
Joey-Wan Kenobi
fourth and goal
User Info.
Damn I like how Alone Together sounds live now. Has a slight swing, or something.

The guy who seemed to be raving in the video was pretty hilarious, as well.
03:14 PM on 07/22/13
Zummy
I'm illegal in 48 states
User Info.
you don't know why those kids got into FOB. at all. you are just assuming that is why and it just really makes you sound silly. like a band you like. go to their shows. have a good time, because while you are at a show mad because of all the young kids there, those young kids are there having a great time and not being a judgmental jerkoff like you are. so yeah. grow up.
Grow up says the adult with the name fuckyourscenekid and who's tagline is based off a children's breakfast cereal. Why don't you count to 10 and go find someone else to try and start fights with. If you don't like my opinion feel free to ignore it.
11:59 AM on 07/23/13
Jukebox Romeo
User Info.
These fake wannabe FOB fans are hilarious. I like how they didn't know the songs at all except for when it came to the chorus. I like FOB but their tweenage fans annoy the hell out of me. And thare are like only 10 dudes in the audience... What the hell? These girls should leave my music alone and go listen to Justin Beiber.
all the people up front are placed by the Today show, family members and the like, and they're just told to pretend to be into the band/artist which is why it's always so awkward. Real fans have room in the back. Yeah the Today show sucks.
01:18 PM on 07/23/13
wheelsgonewild
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
anyone else notice the tweet at around the 5:10 mark from someone named "ghostpubes?"
was about to say the same thing! awesome
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News