AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Time Low News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

All Time Low Postpone Brazil, Mexico Concert Dates

Posted by - 02:53 PM on 07/19/13
All Time Low have postponed their Brazil and Mexico concert dates until December. Read the band's statement in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 32
02:54 PM on 07/19/13
Zac Djamoos
fantasizing the sight of manhattan
User Info.
Band StatementHey guys, this just in from the promoter from our shows in Mexico and Brazil set for next week. This was not our decision. We had plane tickets purchased, gear shipped, and were ready and excited to go see you guys. We will be back soon. We are truly sorry that this happened, and feel awful that we can't come.

-----

NEXT GENERATION FEST 3 POSTPONED!

Unfortunately due to unexpected circumstances we regret to inform that Next Generation Fest 3, scheduled to happen on 27-28 July in Sao Paulo, is POSTPONED for December 2013.

With this the shows of All Time Low and 3OH!3, scheduled to happen on 26 July in Porto Alegre are also postponed for December.

The postponement is not related to band's decision, but only by the organizers, Web Rockers.

In the next few days we will announce the new dates and more details for Next Generation Fest 3 and show in Porto Alegre.

Tickets purchased for both Next Generation Fest 3 and show in Porto Alegre will remain valid for the new dates of December.
03:29 PM on 07/19/13
xHoodieWeather
I Just Want To Sell Out My Funeral
User Info.
Ridiculous that the riots got so out of hand that events are being cancelled all over brazil. Idiotic self entitled hood rats need to chill the fuck out.
04:32 PM on 07/19/13
reid
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
All Time Low did not do this. The promoter of the shows did. It's in the announcement from the promoter (and can be found in Portuguese on the promoter's Facebook page).
04:50 PM on 07/19/13
crf1895
get kinda awesome
User Info.
oh fuck. fuck fuck FUCK
05:02 PM on 07/19/13
saddr weirdr
We're all alone. grab a hold.
User Info.
Ridiculous that the riots got so out of hand that events are being cancelled all over brazil. Idiotic self entitled hood rats need to chill the fuck out.
You're kidding, right?
05:40 PM on 07/19/13
streetcar
User Info.
Smart promoters.. Didn't want to make the riots any worse by bringing a shitty band into the picture.
07:04 PM on 07/19/13
zachff
deadformat.net/tradelist/zachff
User Info.
You're kidding, right?
We can only hope.
07:48 PM on 07/19/13
Smash Adams
I can't be sick I'm a robot
User Info.
How long until Brazil still loves All Time Low and we can't wait until they come here is trending on twitter?
08:30 PM on 07/19/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
wut.
08:52 PM on 07/19/13
esposimi
Genesis Does what Nintendon't
User Info.
And they are hosting the Olympics and World Cup...
09:19 PM on 07/19/13
Fame<Infamy
gonna bang bang fuck you up
User Info.
And they are hosting the Olympics and World Cup...
..which is, you know, why the riots are happening...
10:23 PM on 07/19/13
xHoodieWeather
User Info.
You're kidding, right?

You do know the reason promoters/events are being cancelled in São Paulo and Rio is because there are riots on the streets about a multitude of things right now, right? Tough to have a festival when people are breaking shit all around the city.
10:25 PM on 07/19/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
You do know the reason promoters/events are being cancelled in São Paulo and Rio is because there are riots on the streets about a multitude of things right now, right? Tough to have a festival when people are breaking shit all around the city.
I think the criticism was directed at your ridiculous rant.
10:25 PM on 07/19/13
xHoodieWeather
User Info.
Read something other than absolutepunk for a day and know that this is more than likely the reason the festival was postponed.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos