AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Property of Zack News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Property of Zack
Inside AP.net

POZ Presents: Andy Biersack (Black Veil Brides) &...

Posted by: Drew Beringer (07/22/13)
PropertyOfZack have posted a fairly in-depth interview with Andy Biersack (Black Veil Brides) and Juliet Simms. POZ covered many topics with the couple, including the stereotypes against the Biersack's band and the "empty amp" scandal as well as Simms experience with The Voice and the future.
It’s as simple as this: Black Veil Brides is the band with the long hair and the body paint and the makeup. That’s the “faggy” band for that. And then Black Veil Brides stops wearing the makeup, cuts the hair, and it’s “the guy sounds like the guy from Nickelback” now. Okay, we come out and play new songs and they’re “oh, that’s different. But there has to be something!” So they go on stage and take a picture of our cabs and then say that they’re fake amplifiers. Which, by the way, is so incredibly ignorant, because cabinets are never amplifiers! You cannot play music out of a cab.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 18.
02:20 PM on 07/22/13
George_mm
You bred raptors?
User Info.
Andy doesn't seem so bad, sucks I can't stand their music
04:19 PM on 07/22/13
iseejosh
Registered Member
User Info.
Do not like BVB but Andy is one smart guy.
06:09 PM on 07/22/13
CastlesXClouds
Relax
User Info.
Do not like BVB but Andy is one smart guy.
is that miley cyrus?
06:22 PM on 07/22/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Anyone who says anything about the "fake cabs" seriously are ignorant and just damn stupid... Seriously. Almost all the main stage warped bands do that. It doesn't mean they aren't playing.
06:54 PM on 07/22/13
iseejosh
Registered Member
User Info.
Indeed it is.
07:34 PM on 07/22/13
untitled94
User Info.
BVB is a joke. Sometimes statements like that are far too easily said..but really this band is awful. They found their demographic and made it work so kudos to them but I would be embarrassed to play that bullshit.

Furthermore, if the makeup cock rock shit is your bag..why change for everyone? I'm supposed to feel bad for this guy while he tours in his bus and gets a paycheck?

Kick rocks.
07:58 PM on 07/22/13
Loveisa4lttrwrd
stuff
User Info.
Why Juliet, why?
08:18 PM on 07/22/13
Feenucks
www.thisglassembrace.band camp.com
User Info.

This. Somehow, this whole thing makes her less attractive.
09:06 PM on 07/22/13
DeathOrGlory
I'm not fucked, not quite
User Info.
Man, I hate BVB as much as the next person but this is a decent interview where both come off as pretty good individuals. You guys are weird.
09:20 PM on 07/22/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
BVB is a joke. Sometimes statements like that are far too easily said..but really this band is awful. They found their demographic and made it work so kudos to them but I would be embarrassed to play that bullshit.

Furthermore, if the makeup cock rock shit is your bag..why change for everyone? I'm supposed to feel bad for this guy while he tours in his bus and gets a paycheck?

Kick rocks.

Music rocks.

But why are you supposed to feel bad for him? He doesn't need you to feel bad for him or anything. Their whole deal wasn't the makeup; if you read what he said he explains it all out. They like the music they play, their favorite bands are like KISS and Motley CrĂĽe. I don't get the hate.
10:21 PM on 07/22/13
CastlesXClouds
Relax
User Info.
10:28 PM on 07/22/13
swagofthe90s
music <3
User Info.
saw wcar using fake cabs\stacks last summer & i realized a lot of bands probably do that
weird
11:36 PM on 07/22/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
saw wcar using fake cabs\stacks last summer & i realized a lot of bands probably do that
weird

Tons and tons. Hell, The Wonder Years are doing it.
07:00 AM on 07/23/13
xBranx
Brandon Pagano / Handguns
User Info.
Tons and tons. Hell, The Wonder Years are doing it.

Nope. Their cabs are active on stage.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums