AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

01:15 PM on 07/26/13 
User Info.
rh892
No Avatar Selected
Male - 25 Years Old
Trying to buy tickets for the first show in Colorado but I can't find the presale code anywhere. Searching online now. Debating if I want floor tickers or seats which are cheaper.
09:11 AM on 07/27/13 
User Info.
rh892
No Avatar Selected
Male - 25 Years Old
Try HOUSEPARTY, that's what it's been for most of the other dates I think.

It was HOUSEPARTY! I was able to get tickets last night. Thanks for the help!
03:24 PM on 07/29/13 
User Info.
rh892
No Avatar Selected
Male - 25 Years Old
These bands draw very well but I'm not sure they will be able to sell out some of these venues. The venue here in Colorado holds like 7000 people.
11:11 PM on 08/01/13 
User Info.
rh892
No Avatar Selected
Male - 25 Years Old
Have a few extra GA seats tickets I'm trying to sell to the Colorado show if anyone is interested. I'm selling them for face value at $29 so no fees or anything (you'll save $). Message me if you are interested or know anyone.
08:29 AM on 08/06/13 
User Info.
rh892
No Avatar Selected
Male - 25 Years Old
Sold my seats and bought floor tickets for the opening night. Not sure what the hell I was thinking getting seats originally. I may be older than the majority of the crowd that follows these bands but I love ADTR and TWY and will gladly deal with the pushing and crowd surfers to be right on the barrier screaming every lyric. I will do my best to get set lists and merch pics from the show too.
06:25 PM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
rh892
No Avatar Selected
Male - 25 Years Old
I'm at the show right now. Only caught three TWY songs because the line was huge but they played Don't Let me cave in, local man ruins everything and came out swinging. I will do my best to get set lists and Merch pics and prices.
07:19 PM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
rh892
No Avatar Selected
Male - 25 Years Old
PTV- Bulls in the Bronx, Hell Above, bulletproof love, stained glass..., Cara... (No Jeremy), King for a day.
08:12 PM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
rh892
No Avatar Selected
Male - 25 Years Old
Also played a Match into Water.

How's the show so far?
Yeah they did play that too. Forgot about that one lol. Somebody beat me to the ATL set list. Show is great so for. Definitely a younger crowd but I expected that. ATL had a much milder crowd than PTV. At least from where I was standing. The venue is maybe 70% full, so nowhere near sold out but it holds 7000 people.
08:13 PM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
rh892
No Avatar Selected
Male - 25 Years Old
Vic did come out during ATLs set.
11:29 PM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
rh892
No Avatar Selected
Male - 25 Years Old
I just got back from the show. They played- All I Want (opener, rest out of order) I'm made of wax..., 2nd sucks, Right Back It again, Tails/Sonic, Sticks and Bricks, It's Complicated (with Jeremy in the hamster ball), the house that doubt built, Better off this way, All Signs Point to lauderdale, Mr Highway, Dead and Buried (new song, I think that was the name but not sure), The danger in starting a fire, monument, a shot in the dark, plot to bomb the panhandle, violence, you had me at hello, if it means a lot to you, downfall of us all. Out of order but ill work on a proper set list later. I'm on my phone and about ready to pass out from a lack of sleep. The stage setup was awesome with fireworks, skits, probs, etc... I'll go into more detail in a full write up tomorrow. I got Merch pics too that I'll post tomorrow. ADTR shirts are $25. They have the common courtesy one, PAC man, a common courtesy hoodie and a few others. Didn't get TWY Merch because I got rushed out but they had similar Merch to warped tour.
11:48 AM on 09/13/13 
User Info.
rh892
No Avatar Selected
Male - 25 Years Old
I'm a little late but here is the set list from the opening night to the best of my memory- 1 All I Want 2 I'm made of wax.. 3 2nd Sucks (next part out of order) Over My Head, Right Back At It Again, Dead and Buried (new song), Sticks and Bricks, It's complicated (with hamster ball), This the house that doubt built, All Signs Point To Lauderdale, Tails/Sonic, Have Faith In Me, Mr Highway, Fast Forward to 2012, The Danger In Starting A Fire, Monument, You Had Me At Hello, If It Means A Lot To You (acoustic section in the middle of the set, not end), Plot to bomb the panhandle (regular set closer. Encore- Violence, Better Off This Way, A Shot In The Dark, Downfall of Us All. Pretty sure they did not play Heartless or My Life for Hire. Not sure where people are getting that from but sorry to bring the bad news. The house set stayed up the entire time and featured flame effects, a huge screen showing "party" scenes of the band, Santa launching t shirts (yes really), guest appearances from other band members and a hilarious final scene with the "cops" and explosions. Overall the production values were excellent. I have Merch pics of ADTR and ATL but my Internet has been down because of the floods here in CO so I'm stuck on my phone and can't figure out how to post pics. Working on it though.
10:02 AM on 09/15/13 
User Info.
rh892
No Avatar Selected
Male - 25 Years Old
I'm dying to see what the merch is. I saw somewhere they have a Beavis & Butthead shirt, is that true?
Yes they did have one. Still working on my Internet situation to get Merch pics up. My neighborhood is flooded and the Internet may be down for awhile so it may take some time.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos