Username
Password

08:22 PM on 07/23/13 
User Info.
bls620
No Avatar Selected
PA
Male
Didn't think this would come my way.. but I'll be outside in the freezing cold at Stage AE on October 6th lol

The Wonder Years are definitely on this. A tour this big with only three bands in the lineup seems strange to me. Also, the dates that leaked previously had TWY listed but now do not. TWY probably can't announce it until Warped is over.

Seeing TWY play on a big stage like Stage AE Outdoors to a sell at crowd (because this will sell out) will be incredible. Can't wait.

i hope your right if the wonder years are on this i definitly gotta go and devildriver and trivium 2 days before shit christ too many shows gettin announced!!
11:57 AM on 07/25/13 
User Info.
bls620
No Avatar Selected
PA
Male
One ticket = 47$. Wahhhhh

fuck ADTR $200 just 2 meet them and acoustic session i remember walking by their tent on warped tour when barely anyone knew who they were its tragic but if they ever make a complete heavy ass record like for those/homesick days maybe they will lose some fans haha so theyl actually play affordable venues//fun venues without a million kids and thier parents like mr.smalls n shit :((( doubt it tho
02:17 PM on 07/27/13 
User Info.
bls620
No Avatar Selected
PA
Male
why doesnt ADTR tour by themselves and play songs from every album sick of these money $$$ g00bers
08:51 PM on 07/27/13 
User Info.
bls620
No Avatar Selected
PA
Male
If you think the prices are so high because of the openers, you are sadly mistaken.

no i dont..happy..dick
08:53 PM on 07/27/13 
User Info.
bls620
No Avatar Selected
PA
Male
My favorite ADTR show was a couple years ago when they played a show in Irving Plaza NYC. There were no openers, ADTR just played 3 sets.

i wanted 2 go 2 that pissed i didnt fav song by them is right where you want me to be and i think jeremy said their never playing it live again kinda killed what was left of good adtr in me rip lol
04:46 PM on 09/17/13 
User Info.
bls620
No Avatar Selected
PA
Male
surprised no homesick happy mr. highways in there ADTRs set can always use more HOMESICK songs wish they played NJ iced tea moree and they should start swapping fast forward for you already know what you are its 2013!
09:05 PM on 09/17/13 
User Info.
bls620
No Avatar Selected
PA
Male
Talking to Vic Fuentes & Jeremy McKinnon tomorrow. Quote me with questions.

please ask why they "retired" right where you want me to be
03:25 PM on 09/19/13 
User Info.
bls620
No Avatar Selected
PA
Male
Hope Columbus doesn't sell out before I get tickets but it doesn't seem like it will

same for pittsburgh holdin out till monday wish TWY would play hoodie weather and now im nothing more often
11:35 AM on 09/21/13 
User Info.
bls620
No Avatar Selected
PA
Male
atleast they havent cut the 5 songs from HOMESICK that their playing..
09:21 PM on 09/30/13 
User Info.
bls620
No Avatar Selected
PA
Male
PITTSBURGH need TWY and ADTR merc pics & $$$ plz

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music