Username
Password

08:41 AM on 07/23/13 
User Info.
hrleyquinn13
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
I'm for sure gonna go but I really don't want to pay that much money... Ugh

Sucks that TWY won't be announced for a week or two since these tix will definitely sell out and all of the TWY fans probably won't get tickets
they are opening and probably only gonna get 25-30 mins...im sure it's better that people who have never heard or seen them see that set.
02:11 PM on 07/23/13 
User Info.
hrleyquinn13
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
Such an unnecessary tour. Do we really need Spring Fever pt. 2 with ADTR? Dumb move on both ATL's and PTV's part and I say this as a fan. They should've went on their own headlining tours.
im not how anyone can think this way...honestly...this tour is about making new fans for all four bands. Headliners wouldn't bring in new fans. These are all bands on the cusp of that next level. They all have four different distinct fanbases all converging on one tour. I feel like they are all gonna walk away better for this tour and I don't really even care for anyone but ADTR.
10:56 AM on 08/26/13 
User Info.
hrleyquinn13
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
Common Courtesy comes out the same day as Panic at the Disco and Mayday Parade's albums. I'm curious to see whether ADTR or PATD is going to debut higher than the other. Looks like Korn and Miley Cyrus's albums are going to be released that week too. It'll be hard for either of them to really crack into the top 2 debuts especially with Justin Timberlake's record coming out the week before too.
they will be happy with 50k-60k sold first week. Regardless of chart position. I feel like at this moment in time they are bigger than Panic and Korn.
03:19 PM on 08/26/13 
User Info.
hrleyquinn13
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
Damn, such a bummer to hear. I mean, I'm sure the record will do fine and everything will be okay as far as their career is concerned, but it's so disappointing for their sake that they ended up having to stay with Victory. Any word if this is the result of them losing that lawsuit, or them just wanting to get their Victory contract over with and not delay the release any longer?
From what I know the lawsuit was just over the last album under their victory contract. ADTR felt they more than fulfilled the contract through DVDs, re releases, reissues. But, technically they still had the one more brand new album under contract. The album has been done since April, but from what I understood Victory was holding onto it to get it closer to the holiday season. The right back at it again tour in the Spring was a last minute decision since the album was done. They were suppose to headline taste of chaos last Winter but backed out because the album wasn't done in time. It sounds like they are still with Victory for this album. Don't be surprised if it's a really short album cycle.
05:02 PM on 08/29/13 
User Info.
hrleyquinn13
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
Hey any clue on how the ticket sales have been for this? I know you're usually in the know about a lot of that stuff. Some troll in the news page is going off about how their incredibly low, which I somehow doubt is true. Just sort of curious.
oh I have no idea...other than adtr not my kinda tour and don't really know anyone working with these bands. I know someone on here said that it looked like the Trenton date was well into the seats, and I know a lot of people that are going. Plus, haven't seen any ticket deals out yet and usually when an arena show is selling poorly you start to see deals out there.
04:45 PM on 09/04/13 
User Info.
hrleyquinn13
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
Bethlehem sold out
06:43 PM on 09/27/13 
User Info.
hrleyquinn13
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
Victory is preparing to sue adtr again to stop the release of common courtesy. Their lawsuit hasn't finished yet, so they are gonna argue that adtr can't release it. Should be an interesting few weeks.
10:26 AM on 09/28/13 
User Info.
hrleyquinn13
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
The court will be hearing and possibly ruling on Victory's motion for a preliminary injunction on Oct. 2.
so no one will know until less than a week before if the album is coming out...according to AP the band were planning on releasing it labeless
12:47 PM on 09/28/13 
User Info.
hrleyquinn13
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
If I had to guess, I'd say it's not coming out on the 8th. But who knows. There's another interview with them (and an interview with Victory's lawyer) in the new issue of AP with Panic! at the Disco on the cover where they touch on this.
I went and read that article after you said that and that shit about them pulling all their stuff from hot topic just so victory wouldn't make anymore money off of them was pretty interesting. I don't know who's side I am on...i mean victory blows and has dicked over so many bands. But, a contract is a contract and re releases don't count as albums. At the same time victory not offering a buyout is fucked up too. If they don't want to be on victory anymore then offer them a way out.
07:04 PM on 10/04/13 
User Info.
hrleyquinn13
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
Stupidest ruling ever....judge says they can self release common courtesy but they still owe victory albums. At this point if I was adtr, I'd just release common courtesy on victory, agree that this will be the last album for victory and be done with it.
02:58 PM on 10/08/13 
User Info.
hrleyquinn13
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
So in the AP interview posted today, they mentioned a band they went out with a few times and friends with getting screwed on their way out the door with victory and victory just kinda dropping their last album quietly with no promotion or anything and hurting their popularity. They were talking about Silverstein right?
10:00 PM on 10/18/13 
User Info.
hrleyquinn13
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
The tour is 55k to book.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles