Username
Password

07:39 AM on 07/23/13 
User Info.
Mister Lyrical
Forging Clarity
Philadelphia, PA
Male - 21 Years Old
Anybody know the ticket situation for Trenton? Will it be seated or all standing room?
09:26 AM on 07/23/13 
User Info.
Mister Lyrical
Forging Clarity
Philadelphia, PA
Male - 21 Years Old
Will probably hit up the PA date unless the NJ date is GA.

Checked out the venue's website, looks like there's going to be a pit, but seats as well, considering there's a list of different prices. Looks like 40 bucks for pit, 35 and 30 for the seats. Presale starts Thursday at 10am, and normal go on sale friday 10am.

PS anyone who gets the code for the presale should totally post it here.
12:09 PM on 07/23/13 
User Info.
Mister Lyrical
Forging Clarity
Philadelphia, PA
Male - 21 Years Old
Besides Warped Tour, I haven't been this excited for a tour since Pop Punk's Not Dead. It basically appeals to every sort of music I was into during high school. All Time Low during Freshman, A Day To Remember during Sophomore, Pierce The Veil for Junior, and The Wonder Years my Senior year.

All of my friends back home or at college love at least one of these bands, so it'll be a good excuse to get everybody together and hang out with people I haven't seen in a while. Each one of these bands is a blast live and it's going to be a hell of a show.
12:57 PM on 07/23/13 
User Info.
Mister Lyrical
Forging Clarity
Philadelphia, PA
Male - 21 Years Old
anyone know if All Time Low will be above Pierce the Veil on the bill lineup? or equal set times?

CT date it is for me. VIP

My guess would be All Time Low plays after Pierce The Veil, with either equal set times or All Time Low is going to have an extra 5 or so minutes.
03:35 PM on 07/23/13 
User Info.
Mister Lyrical
Forging Clarity
Philadelphia, PA
Male - 21 Years Old
I'm going to this tour because a day to remember is touring with the wonder years, never thought I'd see the day

I've kind of figured ADTR or ATL was going to try and bring out TWY sooner or later. Both bands have mentioned in interviews about how they've been listening to albums from TWY's scene, and ADTR even brought out Transit and Such Gold for an off-date show last year.
09:49 PM on 07/23/13 
User Info.
Mister Lyrical
Forging Clarity
Philadelphia, PA
Male - 21 Years Old
Lol @ people thinking these will sell out instantly.

GA tickets definitely will. Can't really imagine most of these band's fans jumping for seats though.
06:15 PM on 07/24/13 
User Info.
Mister Lyrical
Forging Clarity
Philadelphia, PA
Male - 21 Years Old
Password for Trenton is HOUSEPARTY or ADTR13. Both work.
06:49 PM on 07/24/13 
User Info.
Mister Lyrical
Forging Clarity
Philadelphia, PA
Male - 21 Years Old
It looks like All Time Low will be doing a couple one-off shows around the tour as well.
08:47 AM on 07/25/13 
User Info.
Mister Lyrical
Forging Clarity
Philadelphia, PA
Male - 21 Years Old
Got tickets, fuck $15 service charges.
08:39 AM on 07/30/13 
User Info.
Mister Lyrical
Forging Clarity
Philadelphia, PA
Male - 21 Years Old
And really, I think seeing these bands in an arena is gonna be quite a show.

This. ADTR's shows always have a lot of cool stage production and cool gimicks. Can't wait to see what they come up with when they have an arena to play with.
04:23 PM on 08/23/13 
User Info.
Mister Lyrical
Forging Clarity
Philadelphia, PA
Male - 21 Years Old
Album date just got announced, October 8th. Here's the first episode of their "making of" series.
06:20 PM on 08/23/13 
User Info.
Mister Lyrical
Forging Clarity
Philadelphia, PA
Male - 21 Years Old
Common Courtesy comes out the same day as Panic at the Disco and Mayday Parade's albums. I'm curious to see whether ADTR or PATD is going to debut higher than the other. Looks like Korn and Miley Cyrus's albums are going to be released that week too. It'll be hard for either of them to really crack into the top 2 debuts especially with Justin Timberlake's record coming out the week before too.
02:02 PM on 08/26/13 
User Info.
Mister Lyrical
Forging Clarity
Philadelphia, PA
Male - 21 Years Old
they will be happy with 50k-60k sold first week. Regardless of chart position. I feel like at this moment in time they are bigger than Panic and Korn.

Just surprised they'd want to release on such a busy debut week. Guess at this point though since the wait's been so long might as well release it as soon as they possibly can. But yeah they're basically the biggest "heavy" band in the world and one of the most popular of bands without having any real radio play. I think they'll probably beat out Korn and maybe beat Panic depending if Panic's singles pick up some steam on Top 40. Tour wise ADTR can easily beat them in ticket sales.

Any solid info as far as what label is CC coming out on? I didn't see Victory say a word about it on any social media, so I assume Victory isn't releasing it? I just figure that because I'm sure they'd want to pimp the hell out of a release date and preorder for their biggest band, as soon as possible, but haven't.

Zack Zarillo from Property of Zack says he heard it's coming out on Victory. I'd say we'll get a press announcement by the end of this week.
04:52 PM on 08/29/13 
User Info.
Mister Lyrical
Forging Clarity
Philadelphia, PA
Male - 21 Years Old
From what I know the lawsuit was just over the last album under their victory contract. ADTR felt they more than fulfilled the contract through DVDs, re releases, reissues. But, technically they still had the one more brand new album under contract. The album has been done since April, but from what I understood Victory was holding onto it to get it closer to the holiday season. The right back at it again tour in the Spring was a last minute decision since the album was done. They were suppose to headline taste of chaos last Winter but backed out because the album wasn't done in time. It sounds like they are still with Victory for this album. Don't be surprised if it's a really short album cycle.

Hey any clue on how the ticket sales have been for this? I know you're usually in the know about a lot of that stuff. Some troll in the news page is going off about how their incredibly low, which I somehow doubt is true. Just sort of curious.
05:01 PM on 08/30/13 
User Info.
Mister Lyrical
Forging Clarity
Philadelphia, PA
Male - 21 Years Old
oh I have no idea...other than adtr not my kinda tour and don't really know anyone working with these bands. I know someone on here said that it looked like the Trenton date was well into the seats, and I know a lot of people that are going. Plus, haven't seen any ticket deals out yet and usually when an arena show is selling poorly you start to see deals out there.

Oh okay just figured I'd ask.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version