AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

10:12 AM on 07/23/13 
User Info.
AFNjeff
Macon, GA
Male - 20 Years Old
I will no question be at the Atlanta date, in the pit. This will probably be my favorite show ever.
11:02 AM on 07/24/13 
User Info.
AFNjeff
Macon, GA
Male - 20 Years Old
Most of their fans probably won't care. The mosh kids will want floor, but the legions of screaming girls will just want to be there.

Hopefully so. I'd rather deal with ADTR br0s than PTV fangirls 10 days out of 10.
02:32 PM on 07/24/13 
User Info.
AFNjeff
Macon, GA
Male - 20 Years Old
In my opinion the kicker for this tour is going to be how many new songs ADTR is going to play, if any. Considering they've been playing roughly the same set for countless tours over the past three years it's about time they throw in some new material. Especially considering 'Common Courtesy' is allegedly coming out in the Winter.

They actually pulled out a few that they have never played or very rarely played on their most recent headliner.
05:28 PM on 07/24/13 
User Info.
AFNjeff
Macon, GA
Male - 20 Years Old
And that was a nice change of pace, but I feel like the band is even tired of just cycling through the same songs day in and day out. I still won't ever complain with a heavy FTWHH set

Same here. Maybe one of these days they'll bust out Show 'Em The Ropes or something like that. Not getting my hopes up haha
03:46 PM on 07/26/13 
User Info.
AFNjeff
Macon, GA
Male - 20 Years Old
Got my ticket for Atlanta. They've expanded the pit at Lakewood so this should be a lot of fun :)
04:33 PM on 08/23/13 
User Info.
AFNjeff
Macon, GA
Male - 20 Years Old
This is the most excited I've been for an album in quite some time. Can't wait to hear it.
11:34 AM on 09/04/13 
User Info.
AFNjeff
Macon, GA
Male - 20 Years Old
Monument would definitely be cool to hear. I love how they mixed in a few songs they don't normally play on their last headliner, and I hope they continue to mix in a few like that. Another Song About The Weekend needs to stay.
04:53 PM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
AFNjeff
Macon, GA
Male - 20 Years Old
I debated for a while on trying to avoid looking at setlists, but I realized the temptation would be way too much so I'll definitely be lurking this thread/twitter tonight.
08:26 PM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
AFNjeff
Macon, GA
Male - 20 Years Old
Weightless second in the set is gonna be wild. Not a bad ATL set for the given time, but I'd rather see something else in place of time bomb.

TWY set is about all I was expecting for an opening slot, but like others have said, I can't believe Melrose made the cut over Washington Square Park. I guess they're trying to mix it up a bit from Warped.
09:14 PM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
AFNjeff
Macon, GA
Male - 20 Years Old
Haha they took it down pretty damn fast
09:33 PM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
AFNjeff
Macon, GA
Male - 20 Years Old
Shit! I'm gonna go so hard for over my head haha

Also really stoked to see fast forward to 2012 still in there!
10:07 PM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
AFNjeff
Macon, GA
Male - 20 Years Old
WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO KNOW.

Well played
11:16 PM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
AFNjeff
Macon, GA
Male - 20 Years Old
Right Back At It Again is the other new song. I wouldn't expect anything new other than that and Violence.

I saw some people on twitter saying they played a new song called Dead and Buried
09:57 AM on 09/12/13 
User Info.
AFNjeff
Macon, GA
Male - 20 Years Old
Extremely stoked for this to say the least. Sticks and Bricks, Monument, Heartless, and You Had Me At Hello have me especially stoked. It'll be awesome to hear Over My Head live too.
12:36 PM on 09/12/13 
User Info.
AFNjeff
Macon, GA
Male - 20 Years Old
A bit too much from WSMFY IMO, but its still a very good set, only 4 songs from homesick is pretty shocking

It's actually 5, but yeah I kind of expected one deeper cut from there. I'll gladly trade that to finally get to hear Monument though.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos