Username
Password

11:50 AM on 07/23/13 
User Info.
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
Downers Grove, IL
Male - 21 Years Old
ATL drummer: @riandawson: @headabovewater one day you’ll be able to tour with such established rock legends such as ourselves. One day, young Soup.

Im guessing this is a joke
03:31 PM on 07/23/13 
User Info.
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
Downers Grove, IL
Male - 21 Years Old
I'm going to this tour because a day to remember is touring with the wonder years, never thought I'd see the day
05:38 PM on 07/25/13 
User Info.
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
Downers Grove, IL
Male - 21 Years Old
I looked at the packages and they do have more included, still I wouldn't pay $200 for that but that's just me.

Die hard Adtr fans would
05:59 PM on 07/27/13 
User Info.
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
Downers Grove, IL
Male - 21 Years Old
My favorite ADTR show was a couple years ago when they played a show in Irving Plaza NYC. There were no openers, ADTR just played 3 sets.

I wasn't there but that setlist was the best they ever played
02:05 PM on 07/31/13 
User Info.
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
Downers Grove, IL
Male - 21 Years Old
I'm probably hitting up bloomington, I'm just pissed because the whole tour is playing riot fest which I am going to all three days of, but obviously without ADTR so now I gotta come home from Milwaukee on a weekday and drive another 2 hours, but it will be worth it
05:12 PM on 08/05/13 
User Info.
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
Downers Grove, IL
Male - 21 Years Old
Bought my ticket to Bloomington today, once I knew for sure TWY was playing that date I had to, its ADTR and TWY
03:50 AM on 08/06/13 
User Info.
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
Downers Grove, IL
Male - 21 Years Old
Are you going to Riot Fest too?

I'm debating doing to both just so I can see ADTR.

Yes lol they are both amazing lineups
08:04 AM on 08/06/13 
User Info.
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
Downers Grove, IL
Male - 21 Years Old
I agree. I'm just not completely sold on paying $60 and driving 2 hours on a week night to see ADTR.

It was a tough sell, but im a HUGE Adtr fan and then twy were added so it made it basically a must see for me. Adtr also is hyping up their stage show for this tour so im excited. Im probably going to get home late and i am probably going to be very tired on Friday, but there are just some shows i cant miss
04:55 PM on 08/07/13 
User Info.
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
Downers Grove, IL
Male - 21 Years Old
I was fine with TWY's Warped set.

Passing, Wolves and Dismantling were the only songs I liked off their new album. I hope they play a song off Won't Be Pathetic Forever.

I hope they play more of GG, its so good
04:28 PM on 08/19/13 
User Info.
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
Downers Grove, IL
Male - 21 Years Old
If they had a Chicago date,they could have possibly sold out uic pavillion, or maybe the sears center in hoffman estates
05:43 PM on 08/23/13 
User Info.
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
Downers Grove, IL
Male - 21 Years Old
This is the most excited I've been for an album in quite some time. Can't wait to hear it.

Same, easily my most anticipated
11:52 AM on 09/04/13 
User Info.
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
Downers Grove, IL
Male - 21 Years Old
Im expecting this to be their longest set they have played or at least comparable so i'm expecting some variety too
03:47 PM on 09/04/13 
User Info.
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
Downers Grove, IL
Male - 21 Years Old
I'd lose my shit if they played here's to the past
02:42 PM on 09/08/13 
User Info.
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
Downers Grove, IL
Male - 21 Years Old
jeremy mckinnon ‏@jeremymckinnon
You guys just don't even know...#thehousepartytour http://instagram.com/p/eAdXeyvqkd/

It is a picture of Jeremy next to an address "1958" o shit
01:30 PM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
Downers Grove, IL
Male - 21 Years Old
"The House Party Tour with All Time Low, Pierce The Veil and the Wonder Years kicks off next week. What can fans expect for these larger-scaled arena shows?
If you’re a kid growing up right now, in high school or whatever, this is going to be the show that I wish I could have seen growing up. We put a lot of time into it. We were talking about investing in yourself and bleeding money. Well… [Laughs.] This is another thing we did for the fans. We’ve always viewed shows as something that should be fun and interactive. You go to an A Day To Remember show, and we do stupid, funny things that help make the crowd feel like a part of the show. This is going to be, by far, the craziest show this style of music has ever seen. We showed up in Colorado a couple days ago for pre-production, and I’m actually terrified. We’re putting on such a big show that I’m legitimately scared out of my mind. To see all this crazy shit being set up and knowing what is going to happen at these shows, I can’t even believe we are doing this. If you’ve ever liked A Day To Remember, and you’ve ever cared about seeing us live, this is the time to do it because you never know. Maybe this guy does stop us from moving forward with our career and does crush us in court because he has more money than us. You need to know as an A Day To Remember fan, this is the biggest and coolest show we will have ever done in our entire career. And if this is the way we go out, then we are going out with a fucking bang. Let’s just say the name “House Party Tour” will make a lot of sense when you see the actual show. Expect to be blown away."

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos