AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

03:43 PM on 07/26/13 
User Info.
thisisnotbrianm
Worcester, MA /...
Male - 20 Years Old
Trying to buy tickets for the first show in Colorado but I can't find the presale code anywhere. Searching online now. Debating if I want floor tickers or seats which are cheaper.

All of the presale codes are either HOUSEPARTY, ADTR13, or FIREWORKS.
03:29 PM on 07/27/13 
User Info.
thisisnotbrianm
Worcester, MA /...
Male - 20 Years Old
why doesnt ADTR tour by themselves and play songs from every album sick of these money $$$ g00bers

If you think the prices are so high because of the openers, you are sadly mistaken.
10:44 AM on 08/04/13 
User Info.
thisisnotbrianm
Worcester, MA /...
Male - 20 Years Old
All you guys are like wahhhh too expensive. Two things. One, the price of the ticket will only mean that the most devoted fans will be going to this show=good time by all. Second, I don't know why you are making the connection that a bands financial success should depend on your cash liquidity not their actual talent and appeal
There is no connection to price and level of fandom. To be honest, I bet scene girls all over the country who only know "If It Means A Lot To You" and "All I Want" will still make mommy and daddy shell out the money for this.

This is an expensive tour for this genre of music. My date is over $60, after fees. I saw ADTR this year for $35, and saw ATL and PTV for $25. TWY is usually $15 as well. The fact that this is over $60 is just ridiculous. For that price I can go to 3 or 4 shows. I'm only going because I love TWY, ATL, and PTV, but paying $60 to see them is making me re-think that.

Cash liquidity is huge here. This tour is priced way too high. It turns people off. Appeal and talent have nothing to do with it. If a tour's too expensive, people won't go, and that's the case here.

Just because you're willing to spend $60 on a tour that should be $40 MAX doesn't make you better than anyone else. Some of us don't have the money, so please keep into consideration other peoples' stances before you generalize.
06:51 PM on 08/04/13 
User Info.
thisisnotbrianm
Worcester, MA /...
Male - 20 Years Old
This is an expensive tour for this genre of music.

What? Are you saying that this genre is mediocre and doesn't deserve to charge this much? Foolish.

ATDR is one of the biggest names in their "genre" and would command $40 a show by themselves. If you think that's a problem I don't know what to say.

This tour is priced way too high. It turns people off. Appeal and talent have nothing to do with it.

Huh? So you're saying that Ozzfest which charged $100 a ticket has noting to do with the fact that half the bands could headline themselves?

Some of us don't have the money, so please keep into consideration other peoples' stances before you generalize

Did you understand what I said? Its not the bands fault that you cant afford it. They put out great music and should be compensated for it.

I was 19 once too and I couldn't afford a lot of things. I never said " Fuck you Nike, with your over-inflated shoe prices". Just stop wit these emotional ramblings. Thanks.

I'm not saying it doesn't deserve to be high, but for the type of bands playing (compared to similar bands - both in size and sound) it's too high. When I said "Appeal and talent have nothing to do with it" I was referring to the fact that prices can turn people off, not as a justification for high prices.

You're being rude about this whole thing, to be honest. This isn't an emotional rambling. It's a fact that the prices for these tickets are much higher than normal, and the fact that my date is one of (if not THE most) expensive on the whole tour sucks.
02:34 PM on 08/06/13 
User Info.
thisisnotbrianm
Worcester, MA /...
Male - 20 Years Old
Because I'm sure the opening bands have so much say in the ticket prices... lol

Trust me. I worked at a venue and understand they have no say in the prices. I'm just saying that the price is making me not want to go, not that the support is the reason the price is so high.
10:01 AM on 09/05/13 
User Info.
thisisnotbrianm
Worcester, MA /...
Male - 20 Years Old
Praying for Heartless.
07:00 PM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
thisisnotbrianm
Worcester, MA /...
Male - 20 Years Old
TWY (partial)
Passing Through A Screen Door
Melrose Diner
Don't Let Me Cave In
Local Man
Came Out Swinging

(trying to find the rest - theres instagram videos of this)

There was a proposal on stage during TWY too!

Side note, the crowds look DEAD for them.
07:30 PM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
thisisnotbrianm
Worcester, MA /...
Male - 20 Years Old
PTV is 2nd, ATL 3rd, ADTR headlines.
07:42 PM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
thisisnotbrianm
Worcester, MA /...
Male - 20 Years Old
Full set (someone tweeted it to me):

Passing Through
Melrose
Dismantling
Don't Let Me Cave In
Local Man
Came Out Swinging.
07:46 PM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
thisisnotbrianm
Worcester, MA /...
Male - 20 Years Old
Pierce the Veil (will update)
Hell Above
A Match Into Water
King For A Day
Caraphernelia (not sure with Jeremy, he wasn't in the clip I saw)
08:20 PM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
thisisnotbrianm
Worcester, MA /...
Male - 20 Years Old
PTV- Bulls in the Bronx, Hell Above, bulletproof love, stained glass..., Cara... (No Jeremy), King for a day.

Also played a Match into Water.

How's the show so far?
08:56 PM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
thisisnotbrianm
Worcester, MA /...
Male - 20 Years Old
All Time Low
Booze -> Reckless
Weightless
Lost In Stereo
Damned
Coffeshop
Time Bomb
Backseat Serenade
Love Like War
Dear Maria
09:03 PM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
thisisnotbrianm
Worcester, MA /...
Male - 20 Years Old
Solid set list. take out Love Like War and put Stella in there and i'd be happier.

did Vic come out for that song?

I would assume so, it'd be pointless for him not to.
09:23 PM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
thisisnotbrianm
Worcester, MA /...
Male - 20 Years Old
Yeah they did play that too. Forgot about that one lol. Somebody beat me to the ATL set list. Show is great so for. Definitely a younger crowd but I expected that. ATL had a much milder crowd than PTV. At least from where I was standing. The venue is maybe 70% full, so nowhere near sold out but it holds 7000 people.

That's good to hear! Not surprised about PTV having a worse crowd. I also heard the venue was really bad at letting people in and such.

Can't wait for the "surprises" in ADTR's set! I have a feeling they'll absolutely kill it!
09:52 PM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
thisisnotbrianm
Worcester, MA /...
Male - 20 Years Old
ADTR's "set" for the tour. Haha, I'm laughing so hard!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos