Username
Password

10:49 AM on 07/23/13 
User Info.
frootloops4u95
Registered Member
Lexington, SC
Male - 19 Years Old
The simpsonville venue looks really nice. That's the one I'm going to.

Yeah it looks really nice. Just not sure if there's a pit area or how big it is.
10:52 AM on 07/23/13 
User Info.
freakoffaleash
Egg
Hendersonville N.C.
Male - 19 Years Old
Yeah it looks really nice. Just not sure if there's a pit area or how big it is.
There is a standing pavilion infront of the stage and lawn behind it. It holds 10, 000
10:54 AM on 07/23/13 
User Info.
ohsnoes
Registered Member
I don't know about you but it sure helps me enjoy a band a lot more if they have a crowd going nuts for them

And I don't really wanna pay 40+ to see my favorite band and not even be able to move during their set
My favorite band has never come to America.
At least your favorite band is touring :)
10:57 AM on 07/23/13 
User Info.
frootloops4u95
Registered Member
Lexington, SC
Male - 19 Years Old
There is a standing pavilion infront of the stage and lawn behind it. It holds 10, 000

Oh nice. That makes it a lot better than having to drive 2.5ish hours to Greensboro
11:12 AM on 07/23/13 
User Info.
AFNjeff
Macon, GA
Male - 21 Years Old
I will no question be at the Atlanta date, in the pit. This will probably be my favorite show ever.
11:15 AM on 07/23/13 
User Info.
positiv-o
throwing punches at ocean waves
Los Angeles, CA
Female - 21 Years Old
Weird routing.

I like 3/4 of the bands, but I can not imagine that the crowd at these shows will be tolerable. Worst mix of bros and fan girls are going to take over, especially in those numbers haha. It should still be an interesting show I guess.

TWY fans are going to be pissed.
11:36 AM on 07/23/13 
User Info.
bigcoaster95
No Avatar Selected
Male - 19 Years Old
Weird routing.

I like 3/4 of the bands, but I can not imagine that the crowd at these shows will be tolerable. Worst mix of bros and fan girls are going to take over, especially in those numbers haha. It should still be an interesting show I guess.

TWY fans are going to be pissed.
So many crowd surfers are gonna be dropped
11:41 AM on 07/23/13 
User Info.
freakoffaleash
Egg
Hendersonville N.C.
Male - 19 Years Old
So many crowd surfers are gonna be dropped
So many hate moshers.
11:41 AM on 07/23/13 
User Info.
Alexannosaurus!
Sexist
Male - 22 Years Old
The routing for this tour is weird.
11:49 AM on 07/23/13 
User Info.
positiv-o
Los Angeles, CA
Female - 21 Years Old

So many people complaining about any movement from the crowd.
11:51 AM on 07/23/13 
User Info.
positiv-o
Los Angeles, CA
Female - 21 Years Old
Also it's just my opinion but I don't really think thatTWY will directly benefit from this tour. Crowd reaction is a big part of their shows. And while many people will have heard of them (from tumblr) I doubt many will actually be familiar with their songs. These are huge arenas, I just feel like TWY are going to get (figuratively) lost in the crowd.
11:53 AM on 07/23/13 
User Info.
tiredmostnights
Female - 23 Years Old
So many people complaining about any movement from the crowd.

So many people complaining about everything. I know it's not an ideal setup/lineup for some bands, ATL/PTV just toured together, ATL isn't headlining, and so on, but honestly, everyone should just be thankful these bands are touring at all. (And seem to be hitting markets they don't normally hit for the most part.)
11:56 AM on 07/23/13 
User Info.
positiv-o
Los Angeles, CA
Female - 21 Years Old
So many people complaining about everything. I know it's not an ideal setup/lineup for some bands, ATL/PTV just toured together, ATL isn't headlining, and so on, but honestly, everyone should just be thankful these bands are touring at all. (And seem to be hitting markets they don't normally hit for the most part.)

I still like 3/4 of the bands, but you have to admit the crowds are going to be terrible, just as they were on the last ATL/PTV tour. I don't see anything wrong with making fun of a hypothetical crowd haha, and I don't see what being thankful has to do with anything
11:57 AM on 07/23/13 
User Info.
tiredmostnights
Female - 23 Years Old
I still like 3/4 of the bands, but you have to admit the crowds are going to be terrible, just as they were on the last ATL/PTV tour. I don't see anything wrong with making fun of a hypothetical crowd haha, and I don't see what being thankful has to do with anything

That comment wasn't directed at you, I was just following the chain of people quoting saying "So many..." Sorry if that wasn't clear. It was just directed at the majority of people finding everything under the sun to complain about about this tour.
12:09 PM on 07/23/13 
User Info.
ghelms88
Back by Popular Demand
Raritan NJ
Male - 26 Years Old
Checked out the venue's website, looks like there's going to be a pit, but seats as well, considering there's a list of different prices. Looks like 40 bucks for pit, 35 and 30 for the seats. Presale starts Thursday at 10am, and normal go on sale friday 10am.

PS anyone who gets the code for the presale should totally post it here.

Cool, thanks. That's a bit cheaper than the PA date and less of a drive.

Second that on the presale code.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version