Username
Password

12:50 PM on 07/23/13 
User Info.
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
Downers Grove, IL
Male - 22 Years Old
ATL drummer: @riandawson: @headabovewater one day you’ll be able to tour with such established rock legends such as ourselves. One day, young Soup.

Im guessing this is a joke
01:07 PM on 07/23/13 
User Info.
Five-Star
This Is Your Life
New London, CT
Male - 26 Years Old
Mohegan Sun it is.
01:09 PM on 07/23/13 
User Info.
Mister Lyrical
Forging Clarity
Philly / Boston
Male - 21 Years Old
Besides Warped Tour, I haven't been this excited for a tour since Pop Punk's Not Dead. It basically appeals to every sort of music I was into during high school. All Time Low during Freshman, A Day To Remember during Sophomore, Pierce The Veil for Junior, and The Wonder Years my Senior year.

All of my friends back home or at college love at least one of these bands, so it'll be a good excuse to get everybody together and hang out with people I haven't seen in a while. Each one of these bands is a blast live and it's going to be a hell of a show.
01:19 PM on 07/23/13 
User Info.
PEZ experiment
rollercoaster182.tumblr.c om
San Francisco, CA
Male - 24 Years Old
Also it's just my opinion but I don't really think thatTWY will directly benefit from this tour. Crowd reaction is a big part of their shows. And while many people will have heard of them (from tumblr) I doubt many will actually be familiar with their songs. These are huge arenas, I just feel like TWY are going to get (figuratively) lost in the crowd.

I thought the same about Title Fight when they were on tour with ADTR and Rise Against.
01:42 PM on 07/23/13 
User Info.
Pokinatcha Punk
No Avatar Selected
Chicago, IL
Male - 29 Years Old

It is even weirder routing for Pierce the Veil and All Time Low when you realize they are playing in Chicago the weekend between the Magna, UT and Seattle dates.
01:47 PM on 07/23/13 
User Info.
Frobert
No Avatar Selected
So Chicago gets screwed out of seeing ADTR because ATL and PTV are already playing Riot Fest??? Why the hell doesn't Riot Fest just add ADTR to the bill??
01:49 PM on 07/23/13 
User Info.
branflakes720
No Avatar Selected
New York
Male
anyone know if All Time Low will be above Pierce the Veil on the bill lineup? or equal set times?

CT date it is for me. VIP
01:57 PM on 07/23/13 
User Info.
Mister Lyrical
Forging Clarity
Philly / Boston
Male - 21 Years Old
anyone know if All Time Low will be above Pierce the Veil on the bill lineup? or equal set times?

CT date it is for me. VIP

My guess would be All Time Low plays after Pierce The Veil, with either equal set times or All Time Low is going to have an extra 5 or so minutes.
02:29 PM on 07/23/13 
User Info.
RockVocalPower
Ups and Downsizing
Male - 27 Years Old
So Chicago gets screwed out of seeing ADTR because ATL and PTV are already playing Riot Fest??? Why the hell doesn't Riot Fest just add ADTR to the bill??

You'll notice a lot of these dates aren't in major cities. It was booked that way on purpose.
02:29 PM on 07/23/13 
User Info.
himynameisdk
Tampa, FL
Male - 21 Years Old
As much as I love old ATL, the majority of TWY material, and a fair amount of PTV songs this tour is very disappointing. I miss the days when ADTR went out with bands like Parkway Drive and TDWP.
02:36 PM on 07/23/13 
User Info.
MustacheMaster
meh
Riverside/Fullerton,...
Male - 21 Years Old
Hopefully Common Courtesy comes out during the tour,since the turntables say Common Courtesy.
02:57 PM on 07/23/13 
User Info.
marsvoltamcr
Registered Member
Moutain Top, PA
Male - 24 Years Old
As much as I love old ATL, the majority of TWY material, and a fair amount of PTV songs this tour is very disappointing. I miss the days when ADTR went out with bands like Parkway Drive and TDWP.

My thoughts exactly. Three years ago, I saw them with August Burns Red, Silverstein, and Enter Shikari. I enjoy some songs by PTV, but this lineup just doesn't interest me like some of their past tours.
03:03 PM on 07/23/13 
User Info.
Takuto
Male - 23 Years Old
Such an unnecessary tour. Do we really need Spring Fever pt. 2 with ADTR? Dumb move on both ATL's and PTV's part and I say this as a fan. They should've went on their own headlining tours.
03:11 PM on 07/23/13 
User Info.
hrleyquinn13
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
Such an unnecessary tour. Do we really need Spring Fever pt. 2 with ADTR? Dumb move on both ATL's and PTV's part and I say this as a fan. They should've went on their own headlining tours.
im not how anyone can think this way...honestly...this tour is about making new fans for all four bands. Headliners wouldn't bring in new fans. These are all bands on the cusp of that next level. They all have four different distinct fanbases all converging on one tour. I feel like they are all gonna walk away better for this tour and I don't really even care for anyone but ADTR.
03:28 PM on 07/23/13 
User Info.
Frobert
No Avatar Selected
You'll notice a lot of these dates aren't in major cities. It was booked that way on purpose.

Good point. I didn't even notice that when looking through the dates, at first. I guess this tour is a good way for all three bands to hit cities that typically don't get shows on each band's respective headlining tours.

Also, the tour only goes through the end of October so I'm sure ADTR will have some Nov/Dec dates in the major cities (unless they wait for Common Courtesy to drop in December and then just tour in 2014).

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos