They didn't play Violence?

They did. I've updated the setlist now.
11:35 AM on 09/21/13 
User Info.
bls620
No Avatar Selected
PA
Male
atleast they havent cut the 5 songs from HOMESICK that their playing..
10:03 AM on 09/24/13 
User Info.
himynameisdk
Tampa, FL
Male - 21 Years Old
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AkqO...ure=youtu.b e

um...
10:51 AM on 09/24/13 
User Info.
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
Cleveland, OH
Male - 21 Years Old
Weird... Can't imagine what that's for
10:55 AM on 09/24/13 
User Info.
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
Salem, OR
Male

Beyond the date, was I missing something about this that made it about ADTR? Were those ADTR lyrics, or was it clips of an ADTR show?

*not trying to be rude haha.

EDIT: Youtube comments seem to think it's to rile up ADTR fans, or it's Emmure. Hmm.
11:00 AM on 09/24/13 
User Info.
himynameisdk
Tampa, FL
Male - 21 Years Old
Beyond the date, was I missing something about this that made it about ADTR? Were those ADTR lyrics, or was it clips of an ADTR show?

EDIT: Youtube comments seem to think it's to rile up ADTR fans, or it's Emmure. Hmm.

It's just a very big coincidence that it's victory and it just happens to be on the day CC is coming out.

EDIT: I have no proof it has anything to do with ADTR, but considering the circumstances and the title of the video it seems to be pointing in their direction.
11:44 AM on 09/24/13 
User Info.
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
Salem, OR
Male
It's just a very big coincidence that it's victory and it just happens to be on the day CC is coming out.

EDIT: I have no proof it has anything to do with ADTR, but considering the circumstances and the title of the video it seems to be pointing in their direction.

Oh yeah, I got that connection - just wasn't sure if I was missing out on something else. These next two weeks are going to be very interesting to watch.
Is it too early for Emmure to have some new material or news?
12:09 PM on 09/24/13 
User Info.
himynameisdk
Tampa, FL
Male - 21 Years Old
Oh yeah, I got that connection - just wasn't sure if I was missing out on something else. These next two weeks are going to be very interesting to watch.
Is it too early for Emmure to have some new material or news?

That's for sure. And it's definitely a possibility. They've been pretty quiet lately, but I know a lottttt of people are going to be upset if this doesn't have something to do with the ADTR situation. Victory records is quickly digging themselves a deep hole with their fans.
01:46 PM on 09/24/13 
User Info.
thisisnotbrianm
Worcester, MA /...
Male - 20 Years Old

My show is the 8th, so if they say anything I'll be sure to come back and let you guys know.
02:05 PM on 09/24/13 
User Info.
tub and rug
I find a spark in the normal.

Honestly, does Victory much else besides Emmure and ADTR?
03:26 PM on 09/24/13 
User Info.
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
Salem, OR
Male
Honestly, does Victory much else besides Emmure and ADTR?

Nobody big that I can think of, no. Maybe a Victory documentary?
03:50 PM on 09/24/13 
User Info.
PerfectChaos337
I don't know what to make of that video. Footage doesn't look to be from an ADTR show since the crowd isn't really all that dense. Looks like it's from a small club. I guess Victory could be sitting on old footage though. That, and I don't think the 2 second fade-in of that scream sounds like Jeremy at all.

I feel like the date and title has something to do with the entire thing though. Definitely just a cheap shot at ADTR at the very least.

I thought for a second that maybe the verdict is in, Victory lost and they're just using the day as a final opportunity to cross-promote something else using ADTR's spotlight. Or, maybe Victory won and they're totally fucking with/laughing at ADTR because Tony is spiteful and a child. I don't think it's either of those though, because ADTR had been saying they wouldn't know anything until the 2nd.

Jeremy's latest instagram post seems pretty positive though, so I'm hoping good news is on the way. Still, fuck Victory etc, etc.
10:24 PM on 09/25/13 
User Info.
jimmybro
No Avatar Selected
Male - 22 Years Old
Ok, for people who have went to this and had vip acoustic tickets. What's this thing about after vip they kick you out the venture and make you sit far back in lawn? For 75 that's bs
10:48 PM on 09/25/13 
User Info.
jjnunn118
Starship Renegade
Salem, OR
Male - 21 Years Old
Ok, for people who have went to this and had vip acoustic tickets. What's this thing about after vip they kick you out the venture and make you sit far back in lawn? For 75 that's bs

The lawn is onstage... Cause the stage is a house. You're sitting side stage
07:26 AM on 09/26/13 
User Info.
tub and rug
I find a spark in the normal.
I'm looking at a setlist from the San Jose date.

What's up with them playing the slower/acoustic songs so early in the set?
7. You Had Me At Hello (acoustic)
8. If It Means A Lot To You (acoustic)

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests