Downers Grove, IL
Male - 21 Years Old
That wonder years crowd was pretty awful
06:35 PM on 10/03/13 
User Info.
Jigglypuff
Male - 22 Years Old
That wonder years crowd was pretty awful

Awful as in "these kids are morons" or awful as in "I'm just here for ADTR"??

Edit: I guess those both can technically be the same thing, but you know what I mean
06:51 PM on 10/03/13 
User Info.
Mister Lyrical
Forging Clarity
Philadelphia, PA
Male - 21 Years Old
Awful as in "these kids are morons" or awful as in "I'm just here for ADTR"??

Edit: I guess those both can technically be the same thing, but you know what I mean

I'm assuming you mean "Nobody was into them and the crowd was" or "everyone was obnoxious and hate moshing"
11:45 PM on 10/03/13 
User Info.
tub and rug
Why don't you have a seat.....
I was very impressed with the whole "House Party" theme of ADTR's set. It was definitely cheesy but I enjoyed it.
01:06 AM on 10/04/13 
User Info.
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
Downers Grove, IL
Male - 21 Years Old
I was referring to the lack of crowd participation for twy, it was mainly because I got surrounded by people not moving an inch, I was still goin hard for them though. I just got back and yes ADTR was awesome, they said they were planning on releasing common courtesy on Oct 8 as well, nothing on the lawsuit which isn't surprising
06:40 AM on 10/04/13 
User Info.
Fourchordwonder
and we all return to our roots
Normal, IL
Male - 22 Years Old
Pit or seats? I'll be in the pit wearing a TSSF white long sleeve.

Was cool meeting you last night. Cody, right? Sorry I said "sweet" when you said you showed up late. My brain was a little addled by that point.

The Wonder Years sounded better than I've ever heard them sound. Soupy seems like a real natural at this big shows, which is really cool. The crowd pretty much stood still for the first few songs, but they really picked up by the end of their set. I caught one of Josh's picks without even trying. It literally hit my chest and fell into my open hand. It was also weird to hear people around me in the crowd talking about how they had never heard of TWY or didn't even know who the first band playing was. Going outside of the AP.net bubble can be strange.

All Time Low as pretty solid too. Better than I expected, at least. The crowd was ridiculous though.

I left after ATL played and went over to my own show, which was also really fun. We played our set, then Laura Stevenson played one of the best shows I've seen all year. Nick and Mike from TWY showed up, so I got to talk to them for a bit. It was an all around awesome night.
07:29 AM on 10/04/13 
User Info.
tub and rug
Was cool meeting you last night. Cody, right? Sorry I said "sweet" when you said you showed up late. My brain was a little addled by that point.

The Wonder Years sounded better than I've ever heard them sound. Soupy seems like a real natural at this big shows, which is really cool. The crowd pretty much stood still for the first few songs, but they really picked up by the end of their set. I caught one of Josh's picks without even trying. It literally hit my chest and fell into my open hand. It was also weird to hear people around me in the crowd talking about how they had never heard of TWY or didn't even know who the first band playing was. Going outside of the AP.net bubble can be strange.

All Time Low as pretty solid too. Better than I expected, at least. The crowd was ridiculous though.

I left after ATL played and went over to my own show, which was also really fun. We played our set, then Laura Stevenson played one of the best shows I've seen all year. Nick and Mike from TWY showed up, so I got to talk to them for a bit. It was an all around awesome night.

Haha, Cory. Nice meeting you too. Did you run into anyone else on this site?
08:18 AM on 10/04/13 
User Info.
shrathecat
Illinois
Female
Bummed I didn't get to meet any of you last night! It's kind of hard to when you have a seat, I saw three people around me try to sneak onto the floor and only one was successful, security seemed pretty tight where I was at(section 112). I had a pretty good view though, I left after PTV because my sister was waiting to pick me up but all the bands sounded pretty good, I'm not an ATL fan but I was impressed by their show. I was glad I got into the venue before it started raining!
09:04 AM on 10/04/13 
User Info.
Fourchordwonder
Normal, IL
Male - 22 Years Old
Haha, Cory. Nice meeting you too. Did you run into anyone else on this site?

I didn't, but I did make friends with the people I was standing in line with, so that was cool.
09:29 AM on 10/04/13 
User Info.
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
Cleveland, OH
Male - 20 Years Old
If people don't move during TWY I'll be really bummed
09:35 AM on 10/04/13 
User Info.
bigcoaster95
No Avatar Selected
Male - 18 Years Old
If people don't move during TWY I'll be really bummed
I'm hoping enough Philly people come to Trenton and my date will be rocking like any other TWY show
09:58 AM on 10/04/13 
User Info.
Fourchordwonder
Normal, IL
Male - 22 Years Old
Bummed I didn't get to meet any of you last night! It's kind of hard to when you have a seat, I saw three people around me try to sneak onto the floor and only one was successful, security seemed pretty tight where I was at(section 112). I had a pretty good view though, I left after PTV because my sister was waiting to pick me up but all the bands sounded pretty good, I'm not an ATL fan but I was impressed by their show. I was glad I got into the venue before it started raining!
You're coming to MCS/Bayside next weekend, right? We can definitely meet up there.
10:36 AM on 10/04/13 
User Info.
tub and rug
Two things.

1. I thought it was funny when Jeremy starting saying Illinois after he said Bloomingdale instead of Bloomington. And did Vic say "Rockdale" or some completely different town at one point?

2. The line "when we signed 3, 4, 5 on the dotted line" in Downfall of Us All...is that referring to the number of records they signed on to do with Victory? I always thought it was for the 5 members of the band but with this lawsuit going on, it got me thinking.
11:09 AM on 10/04/13 
User Info.
Nahiem915
No Avatar Selected
I have two extra tickets to the ADTR show Oct. 12 in Bethleham, PA. If anyone is interested let me know. Also can anyone give me a run down of how the Q&A sessions went.
11:19 AM on 10/04/13 
User Info.
Fourchordwonder
Normal, IL
Male - 22 Years Old
Two things.

1. I thought it was funny when Jeremy starting saying Illinois after he said Bloomingdale instead of Bloomington. And did Vic say "Rockdale" or some completely different town at one point?

2. The line "when we signed 3, 4, 5 on the dotted line" in Downfall of Us All...is that referring to the number of records they signed on to do with Victory? I always thought it was for the 5 members of the band but with this lawsuit going on, it got me thinking.
I always thought it was just the best way to make that line rhyme. I've never read much into it.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets