Username
Password

11:51 AM on 10/08/13 
User Info.
Jonny Sniper
No Avatar Selected
North Carolina
Male - 23 Years Old
I'm already gone would be so much better than The Fray cover.
12:05 PM on 10/08/13 
User Info.
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
Downers Grove, IL
Male - 21 Years Old
I'm already gone would be so much better than The Fray cover.

I hope i don't miss out on any new CC songs added in now that the album is out.
12:26 PM on 10/08/13 
User Info.
Jonny Sniper
No Avatar Selected
North Carolina
Male - 23 Years Old
I'd be surprised if they added some new ones.
12:33 PM on 10/08/13 
User Info.
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
Downers Grove, IL
Male - 21 Years Old
I'd be surprised if they added some new ones.

I would be too, but I saw them the day WSMFY came out and they added sticks and bricks in for the first time
01:06 PM on 10/08/13 
User Info.
Mister Lyrical
Forging Clarity
Philadelphia, PA
Male - 21 Years Old
The chance of the setlist being changed at this point in the tour is low I think, at best one more. Keep in mind that for big tours like these it's sometimes hard to change setlists due to the large amount of tour production that goes into it. There's pyromechanics, the hamster ball, confetti, light shows, and a bunch of skits they're doing throughout the show which all have to be planned around the setlist.
01:33 PM on 10/08/13 
User Info.
Jonny Sniper
No Avatar Selected
North Carolina
Male - 23 Years Old
Speaking of the hamster ball, Its Complicated is still a weird choice for that.
01:47 PM on 10/08/13 
User Info.
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
Downers Grove, IL
Male - 21 Years Old
Speaking of the hamster ball, Its Complicated is still a weird choice for that.

I completely agree, should've just stuck to Homesick. Superior song and vibe for someone to run on top of a crowd of people
02:58 PM on 10/08/13 
User Info.
hrleyquinn13
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
So in the AP interview posted today, they mentioned a band they went out with a few times and friends with getting screwed on their way out the door with victory and victory just kinda dropping their last album quietly with no promotion or anything and hurting their popularity. They were talking about Silverstein right?
03:07 PM on 10/08/13 
User Info.
Mister Lyrical
Forging Clarity
Philadelphia, PA
Male - 21 Years Old
So in the AP interview posted today, they mentioned a band they went out with a few times and friends with getting screwed on their way out the door with victory and victory just kinda dropping their last album quietly with no promotion or anything and hurting their popularity. They were talking about Silverstein right?

I think you're right. They never really toured with other Victory bands
03:09 PM on 10/08/13 
User Info.
Mister Lyrical
Forging Clarity
Philadelphia, PA
Male - 21 Years Old
The whole "The End Is Near" thing was a viral promo for the new Close Your Eyes song called "The End"

Not sure if you're here yet, but this line is freaking huge.

Seeing a lot of pop punk shirts so at least the wonder years will get a good reaction
03:18 PM on 10/08/13 
User Info.
Fourchordwonder
Love was a war worth fighting.
Chicago, IL
Male - 22 Years Old

Seeing a lot of pop punk shirts so at least the wonder years will get a good reaction

Nearly everyone standing in line near me at the Bloomington date was wearing a Pierce the Veil shirt. I hardly saw any pop punk shirts the whole night. Just me in my Fireworks show, Cory (tub and rug) had a TSSF shirt, and this cool girl I talked to for a while had a Blink shirt on. I talked to quite a few kids who had never even heard of the Wonder Years. I felt very out of place, haha.
03:27 PM on 10/08/13 
User Info.
thisisnotbrianm
Worcester, MA /...
Male - 20 Years Old

I'm inside, a little to the left of the crowd, about 20 rows back. I'm wearing a red TWY hank crew neck and green shorts, come say hi!

The line was massive though. I got here around 345 and it was already huge. All PTV fans.
04:42 PM on 10/08/13 
User Info.
Mister Lyrical
Forging Clarity
Philadelphia, PA
Male - 21 Years Old
I'm inside, a little to the left of the crowd, about 20 rows back. I'm wearing a red TWY hank crew neck and green shorts, come say hi!

The line was massive though. I got here around 345 and it was already huge. All PTV fans.

I'm sitting on stage right seats right now, already lost my voice and exhausted from wonder years from losing my shit to cul de sac. Headed back in soon though have a blue shirt with Ron burgundy on it.
06:07 PM on 10/08/13 
User Info.
surette
kill the switch
Boston, MA
Male - 22 Years Old
it bums me out so much that PTV doesn't play any songs from Flair for the Dramatic anymore. is it just that their newer albums got them a lot more popularity or what? even at Riot Fest when they got to play for an hour, I was excited that I'd maybe get a chance to hear Currents Convulsive or Chemical Kids, but they didn't even play Hey Boy, let alone any others.
07:48 PM on 10/08/13 
User Info.
shrathecat
St. Louis, MO
Female
Nearly everyone standing in line near me at the Bloomington date was wearing a Pierce the Veil shirt. I hardly saw any pop punk shirts the whole night. Just me in my Fireworks show, Cory (tub and rug) had a TSSF shirt, and this cool girl I talked to for a while had a Blink shirt on. I talked to quite a few kids who had never even heard of the Wonder Years. I felt very out of place, haha.

Everyone I saw there were wearing either a PTV shirt or ADTR shirts, when did it become a thing to wear the band your seeings shirt? I thought that was a no no, at least back when I was younger it was. One of the girls in line behind me thought chunk! no, captain chunk! was playing and she drove all the way from St. Louis. I think if I drove 2+ hours to a show I'd at least know what bands were playing.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos