Username
Password
A Day To Remember News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 137.
08:06 AM on 07/23/13
fbrrocks
Registered Member
User Info.
i like atl and ptv i i can leave before adtr goes on but boo at it being at mohegan sun
08:10 AM on 07/23/13
kskillzz
User Info.
Maybe its not in Chicago because of Riot Fest.
Good point you're definitely right.
08:11 AM on 07/23/13
larokr
it's back. lets go pens.
User Info.
Not too concerned with the State Prison. I think the gang members and thugs would stay away from that area haha. I know that some parts are nicknamed Camden Jr. I'm sure the area around the arena will have police presence. It's just driving to and from there I'm worried about haha.

Yeah - the area around the arena from what I remember was fine. If I remember correctly, the parking lot was right next to the venue and even had police around it as we walked to the doors - pretty safe when I was there. However, I believe it was a day game - wasn't there at night.

Trust me, nothing is worse than the SBC in Camden. You literally drive through the ghetto to get there.

I have never been there out of my own choice - I would never want to drive to Camden. No matter how great the show was, I refused to go there.
08:13 AM on 07/23/13
Nolessthanblink
Are you watching closely?
User Info.
Are ADTR ever going to release a new album, or just continue touring? I thought they released a new song a while ago, but haven't heard anything in quite some time
08:14 AM on 07/23/13
TheRealJohnOC
I've seen 701 bands/artists live
User Info.
i like atl and ptv i i can leave before adtr goes on but boo at it being at mohegan sun
Do me a favor and stay for the first 3 songs of ADTR. Their live show is incredible and they sound amazing. Never seen a disappointing show by them. Also, Mohegan is a great place to see a concert. The arena is tiny and every seat is a good seat.
08:15 AM on 07/23/13
cowlord
stahp
User Info.
Not to say that I don't like any of these bands (because I do like them) but thirteen year-old girls literally have to be losing their shit over this.
08:18 AM on 07/23/13
guitaristbrb
User Info.
Soooooo that new cd.....
08:19 AM on 07/23/13
wheelsgonewild
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
kinda bummed this isnt hitting dc/bmore
08:21 AM on 07/23/13
Fourchordwonder
and we all return to our roots
User Info.
I feel like they're going to have trouble selling this out in Bloomington on a Thursday. Not sure why they didn't just do it in Chicago. 3 of my favorite bands on this roster though so I gotta find a way to make it happen
PTV and ATL are on Riot Fest. Also, I'll definitely be going since this is in Bloomington. I bet it does pretty well, even if it's not a sell out.
08:22 AM on 07/23/13
fbrrocks
Registered Member
User Info.
Do me a favor and stay for the first 3 songs of ADTR. Their live show is incredible and they sound amazing. Never seen a disappointing show by them. Also, Mohegan is a great place to see a concert. The arena is tiny and every seat is a good seat.
ik its a good venue but like everyone i want to see is going there and and its and hour away from my house lol
08:22 AM on 07/23/13
fbrrocks
Registered Member
User Info.
THE VIP PACKAGES ARE $200 ARE THEY FUCKING SMOKING CRACK
08:23 AM on 07/23/13
RockVocalPower
Ups and Downsizing
User Info.
THE VIP PACKAGES ARE $200 ARE THEY FUCKING SMOKING CRACK
...and they'll sell out. They're popular.
08:24 AM on 07/23/13
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
Really shitty that if TWY actually are on this they won't be announced for another 2 weeks. This will definitely sell out and no TWY fans will have gotten tix
08:31 AM on 07/23/13
werealldudes19
I'm best known for failure
User Info.
teenage girls commence.
If TWY is on this it changes a lot for me.

Also, fuck this tour if ADTR doesnt have a new record by then...
08:32 AM on 07/23/13
ARo2431
User Info.
There's a festival in Michigan in October and the lineup is these 3 bands and the wonder years, so there's a good chance they're on it and just can't be announced until August because of their warped contract.

What festival is it? Haven't heard about this.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests