Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 38 of 38
02:54 PM on 07/24/13
WhaleSnake
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Their only poppy song? Most everything I've heard of them has pop radio written all over it haha. Not complaining at all either, I'm into everything they've put out thus far.

No way all their other songs are very indie and unradio-friendly. Chocolate sounds like a britney spears b-side
03:23 PM on 07/24/13
ReadyForAction
life in the greenhouse effect
User Info.
I love this performance, idk what everyone's gripes with the accent is. If you don't like it then that's fine, but i don't hear him exaggerating it.
03:57 PM on 07/24/13
Kyle Huntington
GIVEN TO THE WILD
User Info.
No way all their other songs are very indie and unradio-friendly. Chocolate sounds like a britney spears b-side
It seems to be only us Brits notice it from reading similar responses to mine, actually.
03:59 PM on 07/24/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
I love this performance, idk what everyone's gripes with the accent is. If you don't like it then that's fine, but i don't hear him exaggerating it.
It sounds almost ineligible at times, which is really strange for people who have no problem with British accents.. I definitely get what Kyle's talking about. Kooks reference is pretty spot on.
02:58 AM on 07/25/13
Grobby
Grobby
User Info.
I don't know if that's how they usually sound but the vocals just sound pretty held back in a way? I don't have a problem with the 'accent' as long as he doesn't sound falsetto-ish like that. But this is the first live video I've watched so maybe I'm being a little harsh.
06:31 AM on 07/25/13
mbao
I'm on the up and up.
User Info.
Vocals seem kinda off here, could be the nerves. I love their sound though, "Chocolate" is the first song I've heard on the radio first that just floored me in a long while.
12:59 PM on 07/25/13
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
Definitely should have done "Sex" but this band is great. Album should make them huge
10:43 PM on 07/25/13
ludvista29
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I fucking love this song but his voice is fucking TERRIBLE in this video. Sounds awful. Holy shit.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos