Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts
07:39 PM on 07/24/13
MrBenjaminQLee
I am adorable.
User Info.
I honestly have a hard time getting into The Academy Is... stuff. Other than a few songs, they aren't really anything that special in my opinion. I love his solo stuff though. Every EP he released last year was great, and I think this will be a great album. I've had it pre-ordered since pre-orders came up in America too. I'm excited for the album. And I like Benny & Joon. But seriously, you don't build an opinion on an album or guy based on the lead single. It's simply an introduction, there will be better songs on the album. (watch the behind the scenes videos he's posted for snippets.)
08:59 AM on 07/25/13
MrBenjaminQLee
I am adorable.
User Info.
Check out "Fast Times at Barrington High" album by The Academy Is... my favorite album by them. Solid pop rock that's catchhy and fun. Their first two album seems to be what everyone loves but in my opinion I don't like a single song from those albums. Fast times I liked 90 percent of the songs. Definetly give that one a chance if you ever listen to TAI again.

Also interested in the new William Beckett album.
Well, I've listened to all 3 albums all the way through. I like certain songs from the albums, just can't see it as a listen to the whole album thing for me.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos