Username
Password
Fearless Records News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Fearless Records
Inside AP.net

Tonight Alive Post Teaser For New Song

Posted by: Keagan Ilvonen (07/24/13)
Hit the replies to listen to a teaser for Tonight Alive's new song called "Lonely Girl."

Submitted by fbrrocks

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 30
07:17 PM on 07/24/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
07:28 PM on 07/24/13
Sean Shelton
whatsarasaid
User Info.
Excited for this album!
07:35 PM on 07/24/13
Scrawns
indie sounding lyrics here
User Info.
Their newer song was great until I read a YouTube comment about how the whole song seems to be about being on your period. Now I can't listen to it the same : (
07:53 PM on 07/24/13
Kris_Gontz9
Anklebiters.
User Info.
Their newer song was great until I read a YouTube comment about how the whole song seems to be about being on your period. Now I can't listen to it the same : (
Funny you mention that, Jenna wrote a blog regarding the meaning of the song and it's quite harsh. http://www.alterthepress.com/2013/06...-opens-up.html She went through some hard times.

Anyway, really digging what we can hear from the new album. They really deliver nowadays...
08:01 PM on 07/24/13
mbarney82
User Info.
Funny you mention that, Jenna wrote a blog regarding the meaning of the song and it's quite harsh. http://www.alterthepress.com/2013/06...-opens-up.html She went through some hard times.

Anyway, really digging what we can hear from the new album. They really deliver nowadays...

Holy shit. Thats intense! Interesting read.
08:06 PM on 07/24/13
esposimi
H.E. Pennypacker
User Info.
Lol what?
10:19 PM on 07/24/13
alexalexalex
User Info.
I wish you wouldn't have told me that. "I've been waiting for the walls of my insides to come clean. Sometimes it feels like the ocean lies inside of me". Lol, too much. But on a real note, I'm glad she has gotten it under control and is getting better

Also, clip sounds awesome
10:27 PM on 07/24/13
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
Clip sounds good, want this album now.
11:20 PM on 07/24/13
kaylasananjou
Count Your Lucky Stars Records / Kayla
User Info.
it irritates me so much that jenna writes an incredibly personal and emotional song about a horribly debilitating condition that made her life a living hell and internet dudes decide to turn it into "lol period hahahaahahaha."
11:24 PM on 07/24/13
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
it irritates me so much that jenna writes an incredibly personal and emotional song about a horribly debilitating condition that made her life a living hell and internet dudes decide to turn it into "lol period hahahaahahaha."
people are the worst

anyways I cannot wait for this record!
12:05 AM on 07/25/13
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
this is one of the few paracore bands i've never really gotten into. maybe the new record will change that.
12:37 AM on 07/25/13
jco3
Oh, hello there, internet.
User Info.
Had no idea about the health issues. wow, I can't imagine hot tough that must have been to get on stage in that condition. Good for her. Also, as someone with a skin disorder that was great to read. Good for her.
01:20 AM on 07/25/13
PengusNiugnep
@PenguinGengar
User Info.
Isn't "The Ocean" the one about her health issues? Either way, this clip sounds fantastic.
01:44 AM on 07/25/13
Scrawns
indie sounding lyrics here
User Info.

After reading this, I am able to fully enjoy the song again cause I know the real meaning behind it. Fuck that Youtube comment though.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests