Username
Password
Coheed & Cambria News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Coheed & Cambria
Inside AP.net

Coheed and Cambria "Number City" Teaser Video

Posted by: Jason Tate (07/25/13)
A teaser video for Coheed and Cambria's "Number City" can be found in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 10 of 10
12:02 PM on 07/25/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
12:04 PM on 07/25/13
Fool
User Info.
Don't forget the live album!
02:25 PM on 07/25/13
thisisalchemy
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
probably my favorite from descension
02:41 PM on 07/25/13
jonwangcb
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Claudio mentions his affinity for Gloria Estefan in one of the Kill Audio comics. Number City is clearly influenced by Miami Sound Machine/Gloria Estefan....and that is awesome.
03:17 PM on 07/25/13
chewbacca110
dot dot dot REAL MAN!!
User Info.
Can you say "Sledgehammer"? Looks badass!
05:40 PM on 07/25/13
simonbelmont
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I love this song and the rest of the first half of Descension....I felt the second half of the album was rather weak. I loved all of ascension, so I'm very happy with this release. Though if the back end of descension was good, I'd seriously consider this double album among the ranks of SSTB and IKSSE3.

I hope they build on what they've done here for their next release. I also think that Claudio's wife should do backing vocals on as many songs as possible. She was excellent in Mothers of Men. The song she took the lead on in the new pfi ep was amazing...I think it was called Erizo Schultz.
07:45 AM on 07/26/13
Ravelle17
master of disaster
User Info.
I love this song and the rest of the first half of Descension....I felt the second half of the album was rather weak.

I thought the first half was weak and the second was very strong. Weird. Well, that's probably because I'm a fan of Coheed at their poppiest and tend to think their heavier, darker stuff can be boring.

Of course, Ascension is great overall.
09:10 AM on 07/26/13
simonbelmont
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I thought the first half was weak and the second was very strong. Weird. Well, that's probably because I'm a fan of Coheed at their poppiest and tend to think their heavier, darker stuff can be boring.

Of course, Ascension is great overall.
I just loved the Pretelethal set up the dramatic situation with sirius. Then the punch in the gut that is Sentry kept it going great. I liked it all the way up to Gravity's Union. Then in my opinion the album just seemed to gradually lose steam. I like poppy Coheed too, but I just couldn't get into those songs. I won't stop trying though.

The first half I felt was so great because of the situation in the story and how the first five songs really went with the concept. (except for The Hard Sell, I just thought this song was just a great ballsy classic rock sounding track)
02:27 PM on 07/27/13
TomWhaley
The Secondside
User Info.
I love this song and the rest of the first half of Descension....I felt the second half of the album was rather weak. I loved all of ascension, so I'm very happy with this release. Though if the back end of descension was good, I'd seriously consider this double album among the ranks of SSTB and IKSSE3.

I hope they build on what they've done here for their next release. I also think that Claudio's wife should do backing vocals on as many songs as possible. She was excellent in Mothers of Men. The song she took the lead on in the new pfi ep was amazing...I think it was called Erizo Schultz.
Agreed. I rarely listen after "Gravity's Union." If the second half of Descension was on par with the first, it would be a great overall album. I'd rather hear the live acoustic "Iron Fist" with Pennie on drums. As weird as it seems, because Eppard is notorious for being great at this, I felt like Pennie's version had more feel. Wasn't a fan of the electronic overdubs and stuff. I thought "2's My Favorite 1" was a very weak double-album closer too. It didn't bring any closure to the series musically (although it did conceptually). "Dark Side of Me" is good, but it's a 4 minute single. It gets old pretty quickly. "Ascension" is definitely my favorite of the two, but again, if "Descensions" second half was on par with the first, that album could've very well been my favorite.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests