Soundsupply has released its latest drop. This one is a special edition drop in partnership with Drive-Thru Records. In the digital-drop-guide there's an interview with Drive-Thru founder Stefanie Reines -- where she hints at the possibility of getting the old gang back together.
After 5 years, Richard and I seemed to have found the inspiration and desire to start again. For some reason we love to prove ourselves. The most exciting thing for us is to take something from nothing, and build it. Thatís what we did with our label. Itís what we did with every band on our label. Now weíre getting the itch to do it again. We may not call it "Drive-Thru Records," but something is brewing!
1. New Found Glory - From Your Screen To The Stereo Part II
2. Hellogoodbye - Zombies! Aliens! Vampires! Dinosaurs!
3. The Early November - The Room's Too Cold
4. The Movielife - Forty Hour Train Back to Penn
5. Rx Bandits - Progress
6. I Can Make A Mess Like Nobody's Business - S/T
7. Allister - Last Stop Suburbia
8. Hidden In Plain View - Life In Dreaming
9. Steel Train - Trampoline
10. I Am the Avalanche - S/T
Share & Score EP: The Starting Line - With The Hopes of Starting Over EP
It's from the same owners/founders as Groupon - so my hunch is not very positive.
Sound Supply is a completely legitimate company that pays the owners of the music very fairly. The reason these bands won't see royalties is 100% because Drive Thru, not Sound Supply. It is also not the same founders or owners as Groupon.