Username
Password
Acoustic News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Acoustic
Inside AP.net

From Indian Lakes Mouth, From Indian Lakes Lips

Posted by: Jack Appleby (07/29/13)
Watch another Tunnel Visuals session with From Indian Lakes in the replies - this one's for "My Mouth, My Lips."

Displaying posts 1 - 12 of 12
04:36 PM on 07/29/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
05:08 PM on 07/29/13
promisemedan
User Info.
I have been listening to this album nonstop for the past couple weeks. One of my favorite tracks from it.
05:19 PM on 07/29/13
gr33ndayfr3ak
www.nickferran.com
User Info.
One of my favorite songs from last year, and this is a beautiful rendition of it.
06:31 PM on 07/29/13
bunneh.
make moves, son
User Info.
Can't wait to hear more from these guys, one of my favorite albums of last year and one of my new favorite bands!
07:31 PM on 07/29/13
Brett9
a creative username?
User Info.
I love how this was filmed...amazing rendition of this song.
05:30 AM on 07/30/13
baton
ftfmusic.net
User Info.
again, this was just perfect, and I love this song much more as it's one of my favourites from the album, but the footage was quite more interesting in the previous part, still not making this one bad or something as it's a really good rendition and all.
06:16 AM on 07/30/13
XenoAbe
Cowboy monkey riding border collies
User Info.
Wow, this is stunning.
09:13 AM on 07/30/13
clonesick
User Info.
again, this was just perfect, and I love this song much more as it's one of my favourites from the album, but the footage was quite more interesting in the previous part, still not making this one bad or something as it's a really good rendition and all.
Thanks for watching and the kind words! I'm the one who's actually putting these together.

Just want to fill you in on the concept. I feature one song with additional b-roll sort of music video like. I then will be releasing a second video titled STATIC.

In video terms a static shot is when the camera is fixed on a set point and doesn't move, either physically or either to pan left or right, or to tilt up and down.

Make sure to subscribe as I'll be featuring more and more bands to come. Thanks again for watching!
09:17 AM on 07/30/13
oxeneers
User Info.
FIL can do no wrong. Such great stuff, every single time.
12:25 PM on 07/30/13
ConquerTheSound
Lake and the River
User Info.
This is just so perfect. The tunnel and the song together is simply stunning.
03:57 PM on 07/30/13
baton
ftfmusic.net
User Info.
Thanks for watching and the kind words! I'm the one who's actually putting these together.

Just want to fill you in on the concept. I feature one song with additional b-roll sort of music video like. I then will be releasing a second video titled STATIC.

In video terms a static shot is when the camera is fixed on a set point and doesn't move, either physically or either to pan left or right, or to tilt up and down.

Make sure to subscribe as I'll be featuring more and more bands to come. Thanks again for watching!
that's great, I kind of dig the concept, but I will surely be even more ok with that being prepared for that kind of different stuff. For me personally it's like the first video was a masterpiece with the footage, and the other one was more focused on music which I found alright as like I said it's one of my favourite songs... Good work man! ;D
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests