Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 6 posts.
08:15 AM on 07/30/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Think I'm retiring Pitchfork jokes - the site is supporting too much music I enjoy for me to poke fun at them.
08:18 AM on 07/30/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The music on the pitchfork mobile site doesnt work on my ipod. I had this problem with the new b&c song. Guess I have to wait till tonight to listen..
It's not their natural player, so take a look - I think you'll be able to hear it.
08:36 AM on 07/30/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
thanks dude, you're really making things easier for a lot of people in this thread..

nice song, but not as good as ~ for the album opener..
I don't know what this means.
08:36 AM on 07/30/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Dude, the more you like something the more fun it is to make fun of it. That's why best friends can joke about each other all the time and its not as bitter or mean sounding as when you make fun of someone you don't like.

Touche is still pretty good at finding a poppy guitar melody in the middle of whatever genre they call this now.
So...I should start making dick jokes about Pitchfork? I can get behind that.
10:53 AM on 07/30/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
my bad... i meant to quote the guy that posted the youtube link, but my internet connection sucks it seems.. hahaha, but the song is really good.

haha, no worries - I didn't post the YouTube link because it's a premiere on Pitchfork, and even though we CAN post the link, it's kinda better practice to give them credit - we have the same issue on a regular basis here. Just trying to be friendly in the space.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests