AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Contest News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Uncle Buck's Weekly Giveaway

Posted by - 03:19 PM on 07/31/13
We have another Uncle Buck Giveaway. See below for the concerts you could win tickets to. Put your name and email in the replies, the first person to claim a concert wins a pair of tickets to the show.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 16
04:01 PM on 07/31/13
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen over 730 bands!
User Info.
Under the Sun would be awesome!

Thanks Uncle Buck!!
04:15 PM on 07/31/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Hey ya’ll - Sooooo how’s life? Anyone going to Lollapalooza?

Oh yeah, below is our weekly list of ticket giveaways! So comment below with your name, email and which show you want to go to.

The Lonely Biscuits @ Stone Pony – Thur, Aug 1st
Under the Sun with Smash Mouth, Sugar Ray and Gin Blossoms @ Stone Pony Summer Stage – Fri, Aug 2nd
Fight of Flight (members of Disturbed) @ Gramercy Theatre – Sat Aug 3rd
Psychedelic Furs @ Irving Plaza – Sat, Aug 3rd

Also, any Yellowcard fans here? If so, do not miss next week’s post….

#UNCLEBUCKSGIVEAWAY
04:16 PM on 07/31/13
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
Under the Sun would be awesome!

Edit: Name is John OConnor and email is JBOC00023@yahoo.com

Thanks Uncle Buck!!
YOU GET TO SEE SMASH MOUTH NOW!
04:20 PM on 07/31/13
WhatJulianSaid
News on Once the Clouds are Gone
User Info.
Psychedelic Furs would be cool, can I has? I want to put my e-mail but am having a bad spam problem :x
04:53 PM on 07/31/13
TheRealJohnOC
User Info.
YOU GET TO SEE SMASH MOUTH NOW!

I'm like hey now, I'm an all star!
04:56 PM on 07/31/13
WhatJulianSaid
User Info.
I'm like hey now, I'm an all star!
It's the Digimon movie all over again lolz
04:56 PM on 07/31/13
TheRealJohnOC
User Info.
Psychedelic Furs would be cool, can I has? I want to put my e-mail but am having a bad spam problem :x

Yeah I'm gonna delete my post after Friday. Last thing I need are emails with the subject line, "Jason Tate's Uncensored Pictures".
04:57 PM on 07/31/13
WhatJulianSaid
User Info.
Yeah I'm gonna delete my post after Friday. Last thing I need are emails with the subject line, "Jason Tate's Uncensored Pictures".
LOL did he e-mail you right away?
05:57 PM on 07/31/13
TheRealJohnOC
User Info.
LOL did he e-mail you right away?

Nah no email yet. I'm assuming tomorrow I'll get one.
06:02 PM on 07/31/13
WhatJulianSaid
User Info.
Nah no email yet. I'm assuming tomorrow I'll get one.
Oh, alright btw you're really lucky you got tix this morning. I tried but none of my friends got any and all the worst people I know did and text me to brag about it -_- meh
06:22 PM on 07/31/13
TheRealJohnOC
User Info.
Oh, alright btw you're really lucky you got tix this morning. I tried but none of my friends got any and all the worst people I know did and text me to brag about it -_- meh

Damn man. I didn't know you were going for those tickets. I gave away my plus one already. Best bet would be to go on B&C's twitter and just say please r/t does anyone have any extras.
06:26 PM on 07/31/13
WhatJulianSaid
User Info.
Damn man. I didn't know you were going for those tickets. I gave away my plus one already. Best bet would be to go on B&C's twitter and just say please r/t does anyone have any extras.
Thanks for the tip, dude everyone wants them haha. My mom's friend knows B & C personally and might be able to help me out but if not it happens. I was just hoping it would brighten my shitty summer, they shouldn't be giving out tickets to these things at all. I keep seeing tickets going for hundreds and it's disgusting.
08:20 PM on 07/31/13
TheRealJohnOC
User Info.
Thanks for the tip, dude everyone wants them haha. My mom's friend knows B & C personally and might be able to help me out but if not it happens. I was just hoping it would brighten my shitty summer, they shouldn't be giving out tickets to these things at all. I keep seeing tickets going for hundreds and it's disgusting.

It was up to 200 before on StubHub. Unless I paid for the tickets, I won't charge someone for a ticket. You know what I do with Irving Plaza and Gramercy tickets. I can make some serious money with those shows but I don't charge at all. If I get something for free, I share the wealth.
08:25 PM on 07/31/13
WhatJulianSaid
User Info.
It was up to 200 before on StubHub. Unless I paid for the tickets, I won't charge someone for a ticket. You know what I do with Irving Plaza and Gramercy tickets. I can make some serious money with those shows but I don't charge at all. If I get something for free, I share the wealth.
I would totally do the same thing, I never sell my tickets unless I have a good reason and I hate even doing that. I'm hoping my mom's friend can hook it up but he's pretty burnt so I feel like she has to remind him at least once a day lol I've seen GJ more than a handful of times so I can't cry but I am still pretty bummed because of how cool this is. I just wish those scalpers got what they deserve and I don't mean yuppie wealth haha

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos