We come from the area of August Burns Red and Texas in July, so pretty much every other band within a 100 mile radius is or wants to be a rip off of those bands. I just got sick of all the screaming and started a pop-punk band.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
Saves the Day, American Football, Empire! Empire!
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why?
None of us would ever agree on one band… Every Time I Die because they like beer, Muse before they got huge, and I would say Saves the Day and Tigers Jaw so I could see them live every day.
5. Best food to eat on tour?
6. Why should people listen to your band?
7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with?
Tim Howard, I think soccer is the only thing we can all agree on.
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
Just friends and family.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
More small labels, less major labels, no cynical assholes.
10. Memorable tour experience?
Probably when hookers we surrounding our van in Brooklyn, or how we met and gave Bad Rabbits, and Enter Shikari rides in our van to a party (where apparently the singer from Simple Plan, and the bassist and drummer from GlassJAw were at). Which reminds me, I would totally tour with GlassJAw.
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
We all use it, and it’s the only site I use for music. Probably my most visited site.
12. What is your favorite song to play?
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
Anywhere with a beach, or Alaska, or London
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
DMX and Slipknot.
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
To teleport. Easier to tour, and gas is too expensive.
16. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals?
Do a case race.
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
The only thing we can agree to listen to in the van is usually rap.
18. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish?
We loathe it, and no way.
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Beer, work, and nerd things.
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
Wade and wiggle his ears, and we can drink a lot.. ..like a lot.