AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Album Review - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 25 of 25.
05:29 PM on 08/05/13
ThereWeWere
User Info.
The only song i like off the new album is the title track. We'll see how they can progress
06:20 AM on 08/06/13
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
That last paragraph got me curious, I hope they'll pull a TDWP in the future.
08:34 AM on 08/06/13
jdog22
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Really was not into this album on the first few listens, especially since Hands Like Houses dropped on the same day. Few weeks later and i have to say this is a great album. Definitely grows on you.
05:21 PM on 08/08/13
Jake Denning
User Info.
They should kick out Kyle Pavone (who cannot sing live worth a shit) and just have Dave do the singing, because based on what I hear on this album, he's actually really fucking good at it.

This album was actually a lot better than I was expecting. It doesn't really make up for the 3 times I saw them (they sounded horrible every time, only because of Kyle), but there's some solid songs on it. I really like Never Let Me Go.
Kyle can hit the notes live. I caught them both days I was up doing Warped Tour.
11:33 PM on 08/08/13
PureBlueSF
ur not even pop punk
User Info.
Kyle can hit the notes live. I caught them both days I was up doing Warped Tour.

Which date were you at? I was at the one in Hartford, Connecticut. He did sound better than the first two times I saw them but I still thought he sounded pretty off.
01:43 AM on 08/09/13
Jake Denning
User Info.
Which date were you at? I was at the one in Hartford, Connecticut. He did sound better than the first two times I saw them but I still thought he sounded pretty off.
First two dates - Seattle and Portland.
11:27 AM on 08/09/13
PureBlueSF
ur not even pop punk
User Info.
First two dates - Seattle and Portland.

Ah, okay. I guess it's certainly possible that he was just a bit worn out since my date was a bit later.
11:29 AM on 08/09/13
Jake Denning
User Info.
Ah, okay. I guess it's certainly possible that he was just a bit worn out since my date was a bit later.

Kyle had mentioned that humility was important this time around and improving his voice through lessons was a big part of this record and the future of the band. I've seen the band about 6 or 7 times over the past 3 years or so, and they haven't disappointed once.
10:51 AM on 08/11/13
zkezia
zKezia
User Info.
He gets really into it emotional live and belts out his feelings through his lyrics. Loses his breath. His voice sounds great if he's doing acoustic and not losing his breath or straining his throat causing the pitchyness. His voice isn't bad, his breath control is. Still love them live, just wish he could figure his lungs out.
10:35 PM on 09/21/13
iamalexenglish
Aren't Kids Anymore…
User Info.
Wow low IMO I thought this album was fantastic.
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums