AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Tour Dates News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Fest 12 Releases Comedy Lineup

Posted by - 01:31 PM on 08/02/13
Fest 12 (Oct. 31 - Nov. 3; Gainesville, FL) has announced its comedy lineup. Check it out in the replies. The rest of the lineup so far can be seen here and you can buy tickets here.

Displaying posts 1 - 9 of 9
01:32 PM on 08/02/13
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
Fest 12 Comedy Hey FEST friends,

August has hit and I am feeling crazy from the heat! Can't wait for fall to come and cool things down a tad. Until then, I will bunker down in the sweet sweet air conditioned dungeon of FEST work and keep making this beast bigger and bigger.

So, thought 350+ over four days was a lot to take in? Well how about we toss in our COMEDY lineup for ya?

This will be our third year doing a COMEDY SHOWCASE at FEST. The past two years have been amazing and a great break for your feet and your soul. This year, with some help of comic alumni Kyle Kinane and Ian Douglas Terry we are bringing you an expended lineup of under the radar comedians for you to enjoy. We are also going to have TWO DAYS of comedy with each comic performing a set each day. These showcases will be hosted at Rocky's again and will be in a four hour block from noon-4pm on SAT and SUN of FEST 12. So, come with your hangover, pull up a seat, enjoy some tasty hangover helpers, soak up some AC, and laugh your way through the pain.

FEST 12 COMEDY LINEUP:
Kyle Kinane, Andrew Orvedahl, James Fritz, John-Michael Bond, Ian Douglas Terry, Chris Charpentier, Luke Douglas Fields, Andy Sell, Zach Peterson,Goodrich Gevaart, Ryan de la Garza, Cody Wayne Hurd, as well as the Race to the Coffin Comedy Tour featuring: Tim Ross, Shannon Norman, Alex Stypula, Jesse Irvin, and John Dick Winters.
01:46 PM on 08/02/13
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen over 730 bands!
User Info.
I thought I knew comedians very well. I have never heard of any one of those comedians though.
02:02 PM on 08/02/13
dhayes
User Info.
I thought I knew comedians very well. I have never heard of any one of those comedians though.

Sounds like you need to go check out Kyle Kinane immediately.
02:23 PM on 08/02/13
paul manley
go bruins!
User Info.
^ what he said
02:31 PM on 08/02/13
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.
John Tole needs to be there.
02:42 PM on 08/02/13
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
Kinane is amazing. Definitely a must-see.
02:43 PM on 08/02/13
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
User Info.
A handful of good comics, even more that I don't enjoy. I will say, though, they all fit the vibe of this Fest pretty perfectly.
11:00 PM on 08/02/13
TakeLotsWithAlcohol
Geeeeeeeeene
User Info.
Kinane is amazing, Fritz had a pretty good album. That's about it.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos