AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Versa Emerge News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

VersaEmerge FBR Alumni

Posted by - 10:02 PM on 08/02/13
VersaEmerge are now in the alumni section on Fueled By Ramen's website.

Submitted by many users

Update: Blake from the band has posted a statement.
As some of you have already noticed, our record label Fueled By Ramen has moved us into the Alumni section of their roster. It is true that we will no longer be a part of FBR, as weve decided to split ways. Were extremely grateful to everyone over at FBR and want to thank them for all of the amazing work and time theyve put into helping develop our band over the years. There is still new music on the way, although we wont be releasing anything until all business stuff is fully sorted. Thank you for always supporting us and being amazing fans. We love you!

Blake

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 79
10:03 PM on 08/02/13
stuckonsmile
Singer; songwriter youtube/mrowks
User Info.
knew it would be happening soon. But that's good--now they can finally release their latest music.
10:07 PM on 08/02/13
esposimi
The Human Fund
User Info.
10:10 PM on 08/02/13
positiv-o
throwing punches at ocean waves
User Info.
Sierra had posted something about endings and beginnings.

Hardly a shock. Not sure what to expect from them at this point tbh. I really disliked the last EP.
10:13 PM on 08/02/13
eriatarka24
User Info.
10:22 PM on 08/02/13
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
i just want to hear sierra sing some more songs.
10:27 PM on 08/02/13
patentpending
http://www.mattskibafans.com/
User Info.
I'd really like to hear Another Atmoshpere, but if it's true that it was the labels doing having them sound completely different than they did from when they started, I'm excited to hear what they do on their own, especially if it pulls back to their old sound.
10:33 PM on 08/02/13
I am Mick
http://www.worncolors.bandcamp.c om
User Info.
Not even remotely shocking
10:39 PM on 08/02/13
jjnunn118
Starship Renegade
User Info.
Never understand the appeal of this band. There's a million other bands who do what they do better in my opinion
10:53 PM on 08/02/13
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
Never understand the appeal of this band. There's a million other bands who do what they do better in my opinion
like who?
10:55 PM on 08/02/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
i just want to hear sierra sing some more songs.
This.
11:04 PM on 08/02/13
jjnunn118
Starship Renegade
User Info.
Tonight Alive, Courage My Love, New Years Day, Pvris... Ok maybe not a million cause I'm out of them XD
11:06 PM on 08/02/13
eriatarka24
User Info.
I'd like to know the same. Especially for pre-Fixed At Zero, at least. I think a lot of pop-rock bands that Versa fans are also fans of (ATL, BLG, FTSK, WATIC, TSS, WTK etc) are not even in the same "category" or "genre".

Tonight Alive, Courage My Love, New Years Day, Pvris... Ok maybe not a million cause I'm out of them XD
Read above. Your post proves my point. I wouldn't even call VE typical pop-rock, like those you mentioned.

apparently that anon tumblr person "aneveratmosphere" is "mostly fake". well, then. i'd like to know how they got such info and the studio clips they've been posting, if they are.
11:12 PM on 08/02/13
jjnunn118
Starship Renegade
User Info.

Read above. Your post proves my point. I wouldn't even call VE typical pop-rock, like those you mentioned.

They are definitely more technical then the rest of those bands, but at the core they are still a pop-rock band. *Disclaimer I only listened to Fixed at Zero like twice and saw them at Warped once
11:13 PM on 08/02/13
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
Does Pvris finally more music up?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT