Username
Password
AFI News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
AFI
Inside AP.net

Pre-Order New AFI Album

Posted by: Drew Beringer (08/07/13)
AFI's upcoming album, Burials, is available for pre-order here and comes with an instant download of "17 Crimes."

Submitted by finnyscott

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 17
10:02 AM on 08/07/13
SeeYouHomeWolf
www.see-you-home-wolf.bandcamp.com
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hopefully they'll have some cool shit in the bundles to make up for the presumably bad album that I am still going to buy.
10:16 AM on 08/07/13
WhatJulianSaid
News on Once the Clouds are Gone
User Info.
I'll wait till the physical versions come out.
11:17 AM on 08/07/13
Oskarr
I've Got Time To Kill
User Info.
Good song, this is going to be good.
11:47 AM on 08/07/13
Kevin_MI
User Info.
Song is such a bummer. Hopefully the rest of the album is at least mediocre. My heart can't take a 3 terrible albums in a row.
11:57 AM on 08/07/13
lovemetal24
User Info.
Song is such a bummer. Hopefully the rest of the album is at least mediocre. My heart can't take a 3 terrible albums in a row.
01:52 PM on 08/07/13
likedyingy0ung
your new charmer
User Info.
I'm so confused as to what they're doing with this. Why create a pre-order when digital is the only option you're offering? The majority of people will end up downloading it for free from zippyshare anyways, I personally think creating a pre-order option with (for now) no vinyl, cd, or bundle options is kindof pointless.
01:55 PM on 08/07/13
nowFace
We paved the roads.
User Info.
You really think Decemberunderground is a bad album?
03:30 PM on 08/07/13
tub and rug
pissed off > pissed on
User Info.
I'll hold off for now. The 2 songs they've released haven't done much for me.
03:34 PM on 08/07/13
tub and rug
pissed off > pissed on
User Info.
I'm surprised there is no vinyl pre-order option. Every band is putting out vinyl now.
04:07 PM on 08/07/13
buddyvansteen
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm so confused as to what they're doing with this. Why create a pre-order when digital is the only option you're offering? The majority of people will end up downloading it for free from zippyshare anyways, I personally think creating a pre-order option with (for now) no vinyl, cd, or bundle options is kindof pointless.

Thinking the same thing
06:10 PM on 08/07/13
SeeYouHomeWolf
www.see-you-home-wolf.bandcamp.com
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

It says there will be an option to upgrade to the bundles, they just haven't been announced yet. Hopefully some vinyl and artwork!
07:24 PM on 08/07/13
likedyingy0ung
your new charmer
User Info.
It says there will be an option to upgrade to the bundles, they just haven't been announced yet. Hopefully some vinyl and artwork!
Hopefully. I'm interested to see what options they have. Knowing how they are these days though everything will be ridiculously expensive and they'll have some sort of super rare shit that will only be available to Despair Faction members.
07:59 AM on 08/08/13
bakerboy420
User Info.
lame pre-order not even available in Canada. 17 crimes is a great song though.
09:23 AM on 08/08/13
SkullsSkulls
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

They offer pre-order so they can attempt to make chunks of money in advance. Also, possibly to get people who would normally just download it for free to consider paying for it now while they still have a chance to make money before it's online for the masses.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums