AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Fearless Records News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Stream New Blessthefall Song

Posted by - 03:39 PM on 08/08/13
You can stream a new Blessthefall song titled "See You On The Outside" in the replies. It's off the band's upcoming record, Hollow Bodies, which hits stores on August 20th.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 25
03:39 PM on 08/08/13
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
04:01 PM on 08/08/13
woodmic
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Adding in piano breaks does not mean your music will sound different to Awakening/Witness. Dissapointed.
04:29 PM on 08/08/13
Quijiba
User Info.
Adding in piano breaks does not mean your music will sound different to Awakening/Witness. Dissapointed.
yeah, I mean its not bad. It just doesn't grab me really, i'll probably still end up checking out the album but if its a disappointment it might be the last one I check out
04:29 PM on 08/08/13
WhatJulianSaid
News on Once the Clouds are Gone
User Info.
Eh.
04:40 PM on 08/08/13
Jason949
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Does nothing for me
05:45 PM on 08/08/13
swagofthe90s
music <3
User Info.
dudes in his 30s & sounds like his balls haven't dropped yet
05:49 PM on 08/08/13
ARo2431
User Info.
Ya that was pretty boring. I'll give this album a listen but I'm not expecting much from what I've heard so far.
06:30 PM on 08/08/13
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
This guy sounds like a child.

I guess that's not saying much in a genre where most sound like women but ey, I'm only one guy.
06:44 PM on 08/08/13
caraballo
Gnarkill
User Info.
Never been able to get into this band. I guess I just really don't like Beau's voice.
08:04 PM on 08/08/13
Sean Shelton
whatsarasaid
User Info.
On a positive note, I like this song better than many of the songs on the last album. Not bad!
08:21 PM on 08/08/13
Symphonicaxiom
Tell me it's you or nothing at all
User Info.
I'm not super in love. There's one note in the chorus there that sounds snapped that kind of annoys me. However, I have to say, this doesn't sound like Witness or Awakening...so...idk which tree people are barking at there, but w/e. Amazon'd along with way too many other records.
08:23 PM on 08/08/13
bcocke
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Is this dude seriously still trying to sound like Craig Mabbitt? His vocals in other bands didn't sound anything like this.
08:34 PM on 08/08/13
Lacedwithshame
"What the hell is water?"
User Info.
I couldn't for the life of me enjoy either Witness or Awakening, however, I've enjoyed the singles released so far (haven't listened to this) a lot more than anything of both of those albums, maybe because of The Word Alive influences or due to the fact that I find the screams a lot more bearable now.
09:36 PM on 08/08/13
Raarzipan
Registered Member
User Info.

yeah, I mean its not bad. It just doesn't grab me really, i'll probably still end up checking out the album but if its a disappointment it might be the last one I check out
I'm really not hearing the Witness/Awakening comparison and how it is similar. To me it sounds like an attempt at a Pierce the Veil sound meets His Last Walk, especially in the vocals department.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos