All Posts by User
Displaying user's 8 posts
12:15 PM on 08/10/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
01:05 PM on 08/10/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Wouldn't be surprised at all to see The Sun and the Sea play a couple Grad songs. Their vocalist can more than hold his own on their stuff. I wonder if any Grad members besides Max are still in that band. Regardless, I'm glad I'll be at the show.
Hit me up with what ends up happening ... really curious who will be singing, or if they'll just do it instrumentally. Someone else singing Corey's lyrics feels weird to me.
01:15 PM on 08/10/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
As much as I love The Graduate, I would say that the TSATS singer is just as good and could take over Corey's duties sans problème.
Meh. Wouldn't be The Graduate IMO without Corey. I'm bias, of course, but anyone else singing those lyrics just doesn't work IMO.
06:55 PM on 08/10/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
What if Corey is lying? To make surprise more surprising?
He is not. He's here in Portland.
09:54 PM on 08/10/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
you get that their guitarist was IN The Graduate right? If this wasn't at least semi legit, do you think he'd be cool with this getting posted?
So?
09:54 PM on 08/10/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Was The Graduate's separation an ugly one? I didn't recall hearing that at the time, but a lot of these comments make it seem like it was the case.
It wasn't great.
01:49 PM on 08/11/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
so the Graduate probably is playing tomorrow, sans Corey. This is not the first time a band will play a show with a different vocalist. Is it a "true" reunion, maybe not by the strictest definition but its still a reunion of the vast majority of the band, who will presumably play The Graduate songs
So? Just cause bands play without the vocalist / lyricist - doesn't make it any less weird or odd.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos