Username
Password
Say Anything News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 49.
09:30 AM on 08/11/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
even if the last album wasn't my favorite, new SA will always be at the top of my most anticipated.
Pretty much.
10:18 AM on 08/11/13
KeyofCrime
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Well, The Industry has spoken. Pack it up guys, apparently its official.

Says the guy named NateFoundGlory as if that band doesn't suck 20 times more balls than anything Say Anything has ever done. Anarchy wasnt a great album, but Max clearly had great ideas. That record had excellent guitar and bass playing. Obviously it's hard to too Is a real boy. But I saw them twice touring on anarchy and it's still fucking great.
10:58 AM on 08/11/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I appreciate that the band sounds a bit different each album. I enjoyed all releases (some more than others but still). Excited for a nee album for sure
11:13 AM on 08/11/13
Protested Hero
Jon
User Info.
Says the guy named NateFoundGlory as if that band doesn't suck 20 times more balls than anything Say Anything has ever done. Anarchy wasnt a great album, but Max clearly had great ideas. That record had excellent guitar and bass playing. Obviously it's hard to too Is a real boy. But I saw them twice touring on anarchy and it's still fucking great.
I think you missed the point.

I'm cautiously excited for this. Haven't loved anything they've done since IARB but I've generally liked the other stuff.
11:16 AM on 08/11/13
NateFoundGlory
Why do you stay till you see blood?
User Info.

You're aware that literally a few posts above the one you quoted is me saying pretty much exactly what you just said, right? Spend a bit more time on reading comprehension and less on childish "ballsucking" analogies.
11:32 AM on 08/11/13
onlyoneword
~
User Info.
Bring back the electric rhythm guitars. Anarchy almost sounded like a series of demos because all the rhythm guitar lines were acoustic.
11:58 AM on 08/11/13
Nemoch
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Not the biggest fan of AMD, hoping this one is taken a different direction. Love all their other stuff!
02:11 PM on 08/11/13
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
I'm probably the only person whose least favorite release is IDOTG. I love the self-titled and enjoyed Anarchy a decent amount. One of the few bands I always look forward to whatever they put out.
02:45 PM on 08/11/13
DangerousDarrin
User Info.
I'm probably the only person whose least favorite release is IDOTG. I love the self-titled and enjoyed Anarchy a decent amount. One of the few bands I always look forward to whatever they put out.
I would probably agree with you. I really enjoyed IDOTG when it was released, but now if I stacked all the albums up... that is the last one I would listen to.
03:27 PM on 08/11/13
himynameisjoeyc
Long Lost Friends
User Info.
Whole lot of Haterade spilled in this thread...I'm excited for the new release. I was at the Rarities show in NYC a little while back and I can honestly say it was one of the best live shows I've been to in a while!
04:18 PM on 08/11/13
Vance Mook
Fastest Kid in School
User Info.
Anarchy was a good album that didn't meet previous Say Anything standards. Always going to be my top band.
05:21 PM on 08/11/13
JunkBondTrader
Judas seems sincere...
User Info.
liked a few songs since IARB. hopefully they can put out a good album
07:11 PM on 08/11/13
getupguy222
User Info.
Here's hoping Reed Murray (live drummer on last tour/former marksmen/tallhart drumme/1/3 of Carollhood) is recording drums on this release... great drummer.
08:14 PM on 08/11/13
moneymaker.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
the self-titled release was awesome. looking forward to this
09:11 PM on 08/11/13
alexxxisonfire
OneRecordPerDay.com
User Info.
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 fuck da h8rs yall ratchet
i don't know what this means
Options