Password

10:49 AM on 02/03/04 
User Info.
Kamtin Mohager
Album Reviewer
No Avatar Selected
Highlands Ranch, CO
Male - 29 Years Old
Wow...what a crappy week with AP.net. Damn server issues! Well, this week was aight...consisted of ditching class many times and just living life to the fullest as usual. I will be going to the Story of the Year show tonight, so I'm excited for that. Below are some bands I've been digging lately. Take care...

Emanual - Wark has been telling me about this band for so long, but I never listened to them till this week. It was a mistake not to get into them earlier. If you like Recover, you'll dig this band. Definitely one of my favorite acts right now!
Jenoah - The EP is much better than I expected.
Lances Hero - I can't get enough of these guys. They will be HUGE in 2004!
Nothing To Lose - I don't think they are a band anymore, but last I heard (which was over a year ago) they were getting back together. I perosnally think they were the best pop punk band ever! Lets hope they get back together very soon!
...And A Hint of Red - Definitely a bright new band to look out for. I saw them live last weekend and they impressed the hell out of me. If you're into hardcore, keep your eyes out for this young band!
12:14 PM on 02/03/04 
User Info.
GAD_guy
the sea of doubts
Male - 30 Years Old
story of the year show? i am dissapointed in you.
12:25 PM on 02/03/04 
User Info.
derricklc22
Gentelman in Training
TN
Male - 29 Years Old
nothing to lose, i used to d/l their songs off mp3.com; i didn't think anyone else knew about them. They made some really good songs, but then my comptuer crashed and I never d/l their songs again.
01:00 PM on 02/03/04 
User Info.
Throwback
The Swordsman
Leesport/Philadelphi...
Male - 26 Years Old
Yea Story of the Year truly blows. They would be the end result if The Used was walking in an alley one dark, stormy night and Good Charlotte jumped out and raped them and somehow impregnated them. Soty would be the illegitimate child.
01:03 PM on 02/03/04 
User Info.
robhimself
houdinilogic
Bloomsbury NJ
Male - 28 Years Old
oh hells yeah, i used to listen to nothing to lose all the time awhile ago. i heard they broke up though. that would be a shame cause they wrote some fuckin awesome songs.
01:08 PM on 02/03/04 
User Info.
GAD_guy
the sea of doubts
Male - 30 Years Old
you could redeem yourself by saying you are just going to see letterkills
02:51 PM on 02/03/04 
User Info.
saintjoel
is back!?
San Diego
Male - 29 Years Old
Originally Posted by Throwback
Yea Story of the Year truly blows. They would be the end result if The Used was walking in an alley one dark, stormy night and Good Charlotte jumped out and raped them and somehow impregnated them. Soty would be the illegitimate child.

haha
02:51 PM on 02/03/04 
User Info.
Kamtin Mohager
Album Reviewer
No Avatar Selected
Highlands Ranch, CO
Male - 29 Years Old
Look...I work at AP.net. I get free tickets to shows to review them!! (and I'm not trying to sound like a cock and brag, I'm just saying). I've had to go to many shows I didn't want to go to (Good Charlotte, Simple Plan). I think the band is good...a rip off of The Used, but I hear they're amazing live, so I'm kinda interested to see how it is.
04:11 PM on 02/03/04 
User Info.
Lueda Alia
Toronto
Female - 27 Years Old
Staff Member
Originally Posted by derricklc22
nothing to lose, i used to d/l their songs off mp3.com; i didn't think anyone else knew about them. They made some really good songs, but then my comptuer crashed and I never d/l their songs again.

yeah I have a few of their songs from mp3.com too...still..
05:15 PM on 02/03/04 
User Info.
FarPastGone
Favors The Brave
No Avatar Selected
Patagonia
Male
Yeah the new Jenoah EP is good......
05:20 PM on 02/03/04 
User Info.
supadupa003
Sandwich lover
Kent, Ohio
Male - 29 Years Old
haha yeah if i had to think of good charlotte and simple plan's screamo cousin, id say it would be soty. But I know Kamitin has better taste than to indulge himself into Story of the Year, i mean 99% of the time he's got great picks, so ill give him the benefit of the doubt haha.
05:21 PM on 02/03/04 
User Info.
RefusedsXe
3Cheers For Sweet Revenge
Wichita, KS
27 Years Old
Lance's Hero owns...Story of the Year is awesome and very good live.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos