Username
Password
Video News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 49.
03:21 PM on 08/13/13
Jake Denning
@Jake_Denning
User Info.
This is Our Last Night's last chance essentially. If their cover album doesn't pop off and they don't do well on the SWS tour, then it's time to call it a wrap.
03:30 PM on 08/13/13
thebigbadwoolfe
User Info.
This can't be real life
03:36 PM on 08/13/13
seymourbuttes
I'd do anything for a free t-shirt
User Info.
Have you been living under a rock? How could you not know this song haha
I don't listen to radio... Or watch indie movies... Or pay attention to shitty indie bands on any soundtrack.
04:24 PM on 08/13/13
taborbrown
www.twitter.com/taborbrown
User Info.
This and the Skyfall cover are easily their best. I like these covers a lot.
04:45 PM on 08/13/13
ChristianLFTW
How YOU doin'?
User Info.
I miss the version of this band when only Matt sang and the guitar parts were really cool.
05:06 PM on 08/13/13
TheDillon
twitter.com/thedillon
User Info.
I appreciate the singers microphone technique lol
05:12 PM on 08/13/13
Lacedwithshame
User Info.
This is Our Last Night's last chance essentially. If their cover album doesn't pop off and they don't do well on the SWS tour, then it's time to call it a wrap.
Kinda agree with this, but kinda disagree, they got bigger after Age Of Ignorance (even though, for me, the album didn't live up to what I was hoping for), and their covers on Youtube have been getting a fair few views, I think Skyfall is around a million now, plus their touring with bands like SWS now.
05:19 PM on 08/13/13
RyanGarner
Registered Member
User Info.
I miss the version of this band when only Matt sang and the guitar parts were really cool.
The guitar parts on Building Cities from Scratch and The Ghosts Among Us were fantastic. Matt was a hell of a writer for a kid his age.
05:59 PM on 08/13/13
priceofsilver
User Info.
I don't know what their intentions are, but I feel there is a current trend where bands are forced to do covers for the exposure. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it) most youtube covers get a ton more views than any new original music most bands would release.
06:25 PM on 08/13/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

...their cover album?
06:47 PM on 08/13/13
B.Leibo
User Info.
Yeah, thats why they've been releasing so many covers.
08:10 PM on 08/13/13
The Meech
User Info.
The original is one of the most irritating songs I've ever heard.
^^
09:16 PM on 08/13/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yeah, thats why they've been releasing so many covers.

They're putting them on iTunes; and just releasing a bunch of covers...
09:49 PM on 08/13/13
TheRealJohnOC
I've seen 701 bands/artists live
User Info.
Dead wrong man. They're moving away from the whole scream/sing thing into a more alternative sound. Maybe after 2 albums of a different sound they should wrap it up but not after the SWS tour. They have the potential to be pretty big in the hard rock scene. Not sure who they would sound like. Are there any mainstream hard rock bands with two lead singers other than LP?
09:58 PM on 08/13/13
sta7ic
User Info.
Talked to Matt and Trevor tonight at their show in Pittsburgh. They've actually been gotten a ton more attention lately, and they left Epitaph and said they're making a lot more money doing things themselves now. They have a new EP coming out october/november after they record it in september (benefits of recording it yourself). In the words of trevor, "it's a happy medium between the older stuff and age of ignorance. Darker material and heavier sounding, but still has that catchy flavor as well." He said he'd definitely be screaming a bit more again.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS