AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Video News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 49.
11:32 PM on 08/13/13
rushour144
User Info.
Their best cover yet. Trevor needs to use those screams more, they're some of the best out there!
12:08 AM on 08/14/13
prettyLUSH16
Soundtrack To A Headrush
User Info.
Gotta give credit where its due, Trevors vocals are on point.
01:02 AM on 08/14/13
mattdbf
Divided by Friday
User Info.
Don't really know these guys, but i have a ton of respect for them

Another awesome cover
01:51 AM on 08/14/13
GetUpAndrew
The Things We Think We're Missing
User Info.
Amazing.
04:27 AM on 08/14/13
tyjvox
User Info.
You think it's awkward every time someone tells the guitarists he's a better singer than the lead? "I'm breathing in the chemicuuuuuuuuls."
04:45 AM on 08/14/13
B.Leibo
User Info.
They're putting them on iTunes; and just releasing a bunch of covers...
Was under the impression after all 4 or 5 were out they were releasing it as a cd, but its a moot point... it was planned... call it a 'series' then.
05:57 AM on 08/14/13
defmytones
User Info.
I appreciate the singers microphone technique lol
Haha Right?! I noticed this too. I completely understand doing this live but theres no need for so much of it on a music video.
09:24 AM on 08/14/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You think it's awkward every time someone tells the guitarists he's a better singer than the lead? "I'm breathing in the chemicuuuuuuuuls."

No. And considering Trevor just started singing not long ago...
09:28 AM on 08/14/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Was under the impression after all 4 or 5 were out they were releasing it as a cd, but its a moot point... it was planned... call it a 'series' then.

I mean, it's not really a "moot point" when the point was someone saying "if their cover CD doesn't do well they should break up." There isn't even a cover CD, so again, staff with no idea what they're talking about being a dick...
11:57 AM on 08/14/13
B.Leibo
User Info.
I mean, it's not really a "moot point" when the point was someone saying "if their cover CD doesn't do well they should break up." There isn't even a cover CD, so again, staff with no idea what they're talking about being a dick...
Ha, not staff brotha. Also not being dick. The original point is... they aren't releasing covers all willy-nilly because their first one was successful... it was planned. Its a series. One a week for the summer. That is them testing the waters... see what direction they want to take... regardless if its an album or not.
12:02 PM on 08/14/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Ha, not staff brotha. Also not being dick. The original point is... they aren't releasing covers all willy-nilly because their first one was successful... it was planned. Its a series. One a week for the summer. That is them testing the waters... see what direction they want to take... regardless if its an album or not.

My comment originally, not the one to you.

Also, look at you saying you know what they're doing... I'm friends with the band; I actually know what's going on haha
12:04 PM on 08/14/13
B.Leibo
User Info.
My comment originally, not the one to you.

Also, look at you saying you know what they're doing... I'm friends with the band; I actually know what's going on haha
Fresh out of cookies.
11:37 PM on 08/14/13
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
This is Our Last Night's last chance essentially. If their cover album doesn't pop off and they don't do well on the SWS tour, then it's time to call it a wrap.
Definitely. They're trying so hard to stay relevant. Hopefully it works out for them.
01:10 AM on 08/15/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Definitely. They're trying so hard to stay relevant. Hopefully it works out for them.

That's really not what they're doing... But..
05:12 PM on 08/15/13
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
Dead wrong man. They're moving away from the whole scream/sing thing into a more alternative sound. Maybe after 2 albums of a different sound they should wrap it up but not after the SWS tour. They have the potential to be pretty big in the hard rock scene. Not sure who they would sound like. Are there any mainstream hard rock bands with two lead singers other than LP?

Not sure but... Skillet ? I remember thinking Our Last Night was influenced by this band (or at least sounded close to post grunge bands) when I listened to Age Of Ignorance's softer songs.

Never heard the original either but this is another (except Mirrors) really well done cover.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests