Username
Password
Property of Zack News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Property of Zack
Inside AP.net

Handguns Recording New LP in January

Posted by: Drew Beringer (08/14/13)
In a recent interview with PropertyOfZack, CJ and Taylor of Handguns mentioned the band would be heading into the studio with Paul Leavitt to record its new album.
Were going into the studio in January and recording a record. Its time to put another record out. Weve had so many member changes, so Im excited to put a record out

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 33
08:52 PM on 08/14/13
sharpie_77
I am on the mend.
User Info.
Took a few listens, but Angst was good. Excited for the next round.
08:53 PM on 08/14/13
Jat
Where you been?
User Info.
This is kind of unrelated, but... speaking of I Call Fives, are they still a band? It seems like they kind of disappeared.
08:55 PM on 08/14/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
yay! Loved "Angst"
08:57 PM on 08/14/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
This is kind of unrelated, but... speaking of I Call Fives, are they still a band? It seems like they kind of disappeared.
They're not broken up, but I believe they're laying low for a while while the members do other things.
09:16 PM on 08/14/13
Ryan Dennehy
this band sucks and also once called me a "f*g" on twitter so fuck them
09:35 PM on 08/14/13
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
New Handguns is good with me, and them working with Leavitt is even better. He's worked on some fantastic albums.
09:46 PM on 08/14/13
Jake Denning
User Info.
Langley leaving the band killed all the fun for me. No disrespect to you Pagano, you're tearing it up.
10:04 PM on 08/14/13
buddah knome
Registered Member
User Info.
Will be interesting to see what comes out post jake and nate. Sure it won't be too extreme but will still sound different.
10:22 PM on 08/14/13
George_mm
You bred raptors?
User Info.
Caught them at warped and hate to say it but man were they bad
10:33 PM on 08/14/13
anamericangod
User Info.
This has potential to be decent if they can move away from the juvenile lyrics.
10:45 PM on 08/14/13
JeffyDomer
Things are the same.
User Info.
I liked them with Langley better, one of the guys that used to be in the broadside(who's now in handguns) was shit talking him so bad at the Tampa date.
10:58 PM on 08/14/13
WhenWeBrenden
User Info.
this band sucks and also once called me a "f*g" on twitter so fuck them
They don't "suck" as you say, but that's subjective so whatever. And are you saying that they were unprovoked with the name calling, because as I remember last year the staff of this website wrote a bunch of opinion pieces labeled as "reviews" and gave some dismally low scores to pop punk bands throwing around words like Juvenile and Boring while going nuts about hip hop artists who talk about how often their dicks get sucked and how much weed they can smoke. This band released an awesome album, lost some members, and who knows what will happen, I have high expectations for them because i'm an optimist and I think there is enough talent here to work with. Jake's gone folks, deal with it, tons of bands have lost members and still continue to put out high end material. We dont know what they sound like without Jake other than live so everyone needs to calm down with the "They were better with Langley" stuff. He moved on, they moved on, chill.
11:03 PM on 08/14/13
Max_123
@HeyMaxSup
User Info.
They don't "suck" as you say, but that's subjective so whatever. And are you saying that they were unprovoked with the name calling, because as I remember last year the staff of this website wrote a bunch of opinion pieces labeled as "reviews" and gave some dismally low scores to pop punk bands throwing around words like Juvenile and Boring while going nuts about hip hop artists who talk about how often their dicks get sucked and how much weed they can smoke. This band released an awesome album, lost some members, and who knows what will happen, I have high expectations for them because i'm an optimist and I think there is enough talent here to work with. Jake's gone folks, deal with it, tons of bands have lost members and still continue to put out high end material. We dont know what they sound like without Jake other than live so everyone needs to calm down with the "They were better with Langley" stuff. He moved on, they moved on, chill.
11:06 PM on 08/14/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I liked them with Langley better, one of the guys that used to be in the broadside(who's now in handguns) was shit talking him so bad at the Tampa date.

Ya cuz he's a dick
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums