Username
Password
Canada News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Canada
Inside AP.net

Circa Survive to Miss Toronto Uproar Fest Date

Posted by: Drew Beringer (08/15/13)
If you were expecting to see Circa Survive next week in Toronto on the Uproar Fest, we have some bad news. The band is facing some border issues that are out of their control, so they will be unable to make it. The band is working on smaller shows up there in the near future to make up for it.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 16.
02:43 PM on 08/15/13
thesinkingship
she's a marshmallow
User Info.
As long as Coheed makes it through
03:05 PM on 08/15/13
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Guessing it's the drugs, haha. Either way, it's a bummer because Circa Survive are pretty good live. Glad I was able to catch them all the way back in 2006.
03:34 PM on 08/15/13
baton
ftfmusic.net
User Info.
trouble... sucks for people that would like to see them, they're amazing live.
04:01 PM on 08/15/13
dubey
trillest
User Info.
Guessing it's the drugs, haha. Either way, it's a bummer because Circa Survive are pretty good live. Glad I was able to catch them all the way back in 2006.
Yeah.. when was the last time they headlined here or even played here? Was that 2006 show the one when they brought out those huge balloons and tossed them into the crowd?

They used to come pretty often
04:47 PM on 08/15/13
trevorshmevor
User Info.
Man, I'd be pretty bummed if this band cancelled on a show I was going to. They're phenomenal live. When they came through with B&C last fall, it was honestly one of the best performances I've seen.
04:50 PM on 08/15/13
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Yeah.. when was the last time they headlined here or even played here? Was that 2006 show the one when they brought out those huge balloons and tossed them into the crowd?

They used to come pretty often

Yeah, they did used to come here a bit. I remember they opened up for My Chemical Romance (I think that was in 2005) and then in 2006 I'm talking about that Saves the Day/Moneen/Circa Survive tour. There weren't any balloons, they weren't even headlining obviously and they haven't returned to Winnipeg since.
04:57 PM on 08/15/13
swagofthe90s
music <3
User Info.
weak setlist anyway
09:02 PM on 08/15/13
SuNDaYSTaR
[Pull The Trigger]
User Info.
I'm wondering what kind of issues they're having at the border.
10:00 PM on 08/15/13
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
Perhaps Border Patrol Is Why Canada Remains So Safe And Peaceful
03:42 AM on 08/16/13
AntiCorporate
Imaginary Enemy
User Info.
Sucks as I just bought tickets not too long ago and they were the main reason I was going. Saw them in 2010 with coheed and it was an amazing show. Probably still go to Uproar to go see Coheed so it's not a total waste of a ticket.
04:58 AM on 08/16/13
baton
ftfmusic.net
User Info.
Yeah, they did used to come here a bit. I remember they opened up for My Chemical Romance (I think that was in 2005) and then in 2006 I'm talking about that Saves the Day/Moneen/Circa Survive tour. There weren't any balloons, they weren't even headlining obviously and they haven't returned to Winnipeg since.
STD/Moneen/CS tour - perfection
06:44 AM on 08/16/13
LakeTahoeSC
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Perhaps Border Patrol Is Why Canada Remains So Safe And Peaceful
Nothing to do with border control, everything to do with beers, babes, and poutine.
05:45 PM on 08/16/13
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
Nothing to do with border control, everything to do with beers, babes, and poutine.
I have always wanted to try poutine
08:30 AM on 08/17/13
LakeTahoeSC
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I have always wanted to try poutine
Just get some cheese curds, some gravy, and some fries. Easy Peasy. Wanna go H.A.M.? Try breakfast poutine. Home Fries with hollandaise sauce, cheese curds, and bacon. There's a poutine for every meal.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS