Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 107 posts
06:01 PM on 08/15/13
BillBeckett
Bill Beckett
User Info.
Alright chicos & chicas! let's have a spot of fun. First question?
06:03 PM on 08/15/13
BillBeckett
Bill Beckett
User Info.
ahh hey how long did it take to record the new album?
The recording aspect of the process took about a month. I recording in sweet home Chicago.
06:04 PM on 08/15/13
BillBeckett
Bill Beckett
User Info.
since you never tell us your ~favorite song, what's your favorite moment or element of this album either sonically, from the writing and recording or any other aspect? other than writing exactly what you wanted to write, what are you most proud of?
Good question Therese. I'd say the album as a whole I'm proud of, all aspects. If I had to single one thing out it'd be the vocal performances on the album. I used no autotuning at all in mixing.
06:06 PM on 08/15/13
BillBeckett
Bill Beckett
User Info.
When can LA expect to see your sexy self again? Missing seeing you live! xo
I'm hoping to come back to LA for shows asap. So far nothing is booked, the closest I'm getting at this point is San Fran on the Jonny Craig tour.
06:08 PM on 08/15/13
BillBeckett
Bill Beckett
User Info.
Hey, Will! What were some of your favorite acts to watch on Warped Tour this summer?
Warped was surprising, as usual. A lot of unknown bands that were big standouts for me. New Beat Fund, Echosmith, Alvarez Kings, Billy The Kid... All amazing artists that you should all check out. I also enjoyed my friends Never Shout Never, Relient K, Vinny Caruana, The Wonder Years, Set It Off, We Came As Romans, Craig Owens, MCS, I mean the list just goes on.
06:09 PM on 08/15/13
BillBeckett
Bill Beckett
User Info.
I created an account just for this
You rule! and ap.net and I love you.
06:11 PM on 08/15/13
BillBeckett
Bill Beckett
User Info.
What band inspired you the most growing up ? besides bright eyes and the cure ?
Led Zeppelin inspired me to want to be a singer. Other bands I'd attribute to why I kept going in the beginning would be Alkaline Trio, Death Cab for Cutie, Cursive, Thursday, Saves the Day, The Killers, Radiohead, Muse... too many to name
06:15 PM on 08/15/13
BillBeckett
Bill Beckett
User Info.
What socks are you wearing today?
I can't post pictures here but they are striped in the maroon color spectrum :)
06:16 PM on 08/15/13
BillBeckett
Bill Beckett
User Info.
If you were a dance mom, would Evie go to candy apples dance studio or Abby Lee dance studio and if you dont watch dance moms im going to cry

Also, when do you call for the preorder packs?
Sorry I don't watch Dance Moms..........

Preorder phone calls come shortly after the album comes out. Stay tuned!
06:17 PM on 08/15/13
BillBeckett
Bill Beckett
User Info.
what is your personal favorite song off of genuine and counterfeit? ((amazing album by the way!!!!!! just listened to it)) (( see you in chicago))
THANK you for listening. Its hard to pick a favorite. Every song is necessary on the album. But one of my favorites if you held a gun to my head to decide is By Your Side.
06:18 PM on 08/15/13
BillBeckett
Bill Beckett
User Info.
Who would you like to collaborate the most with besides people you have already worked with?
Patrick Stump. hands down.
06:19 PM on 08/15/13
BillBeckett
Bill Beckett
User Info.
(whats up bubblebutt) THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION, WILLIAM. IN PICK UP THE PHONE WHERE YOU'RE LIKE "I'M A LION HEAR ME ROAR", IS THAT INSPIRED BY THE LANNISTERS BECAUSE THAT'S LIKE THE FIRST THING I THOUGHT OF
You'll never know for sure.......
06:21 PM on 08/15/13
BillBeckett
Bill Beckett
User Info.
If you could tour with anyone, who would it be?
The Killers, Florence and the Machine, Vampire Weekend. And Sisqo.
06:22 PM on 08/15/13
BillBeckett
Bill Beckett
User Info.
Hey!! My name's Caroline and I went to Warped Tour in Charlotte. You may or may not remember, you signed my and my friend's faces that day, and just thrilled both of us. I've been listening to the EPs basically non-stop since then and have been loving them!! You're awesome :) So... I neglected to preorder the new CD that day and I've been regretting it. Where can I buy it now?
I remember you guys! Not everyone asks for me to scribble on their faces.... You can preorder here darling: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/ge...xe/id678150851
06:24 PM on 08/15/13
BillBeckett
Bill Beckett
User Info.
I saw that the studio was near a cooking school - were you tempted to drop in there?
HELLLLLL YEA! Le Cordon Bleu Cooking School was RIGHT next door. some good smelling air around there.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos