AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
AP.net Related News - Page 66
Displaying posts 975 - 986 of 986.
07:30 PM on 08/15/13
ThatChickClaire
User Info.
HEY EVERYONE! IT'S BEEN 2.5 HOURS AND I NEED TO GET OFF OF HERE NOW. SORRY TO THOSE I COULDN'T GET TO, BUT HOPEFULLY NEXT TIME AROUND WE'LL BE ABLE TO TALK. I'M DOING A CHAT FOR MY SECRET SOCIETY ON SUNDAY, YOU SHOULD ALL CHECK IT OUT. ITS LIKE THIS, BUT WAY FASTER ;) www.thewilliambeckettsociety.com
CHECK IT OUT IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN MORE TALKS LIKE THIS, MORE FREQUENTLY.

I LOVE YOU ALL, THANK YOU FOR THIS. WE NEARLY BROKE 1K COMMENTS ON HERE! BEST.FANS.EVER.

-WB
I LOVE YOU BYE
07:32 PM on 08/15/13
kimberlyxsays
User Info.
HEY EVERYONE! IT'S BEEN 2.5 HOURS AND I NEED TO GET OFF OF HERE NOW. SORRY TO THOSE I COULDN'T GET TO, BUT HOPEFULLY NEXT TIME AROUND WE'LL BE ABLE TO TALK. I'M DOING A CHAT FOR MY SECRET SOCIETY ON SUNDAY, YOU SHOULD ALL CHECK IT OUT. ITS LIKE THIS, BUT WAY FASTER ;) www.thewilliambeckettsociety.com

I LOVE YOU ALL, THANK YOU FOR THIS. WE NEARLY BROKE 1K COMMENTS ON HERE! BEST.FANS.EVER.

-WB
yaaay! see you all on TWBS :)
armyofskltons
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

-WB
it's kind of a bummer that you didn't reply me this time but, well, I still had a lot of fun :) Thanks, William! Love you!
rnadeaue
Robbie Nadeau
User Info.
See you William! Have a great night! I've had a great night! ;)
07:33 PM on 08/15/13
wannabevix
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
guys i'm pretty sure i've seen a pic of him with the lip ring i promise i'll try to find it even if i have to look through every tumblr tag he's in

goodbye i had an amazing time!!
07:43 PM on 08/15/13
tub and rug
pissed off > pissed on
User Info.
Very cool of him to chat for 2.5 hours.
07:45 PM on 08/15/13
justalark
User Info.
hahahahahhaha... I literally ONLY saw the Godfather and that was because it was for a class. Should I not have taken that class, I wouldn't have seen ANY of those movies. Is anyone shocked? I'm not.
Yeah I've only seen Citizen Kane for an English class in 8th or 9th grade....
07:46 PM on 08/15/13
Nowicki98
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm going to treasure this conversation forever, thanks!
09:11 PM on 08/15/13
anamericangod
User Info.
Missed the chat, but this is my first time hearing about this. Dear god this is good news.

edit: and looks like it's still going after all.

It hasn't been officially announced, but I knew of it happening so I figured this was a good place to ask if he was involved in it. Glad to hear that he is. I'm sure it will be an awesome release.
05:18 AM on 08/16/13
mondaybest
nothing is sacred
User Info.
I missed it. Glad to hear there is a vinyl release for Almost Here. I was just talking a few days ago to someone about how I wished there was a vinyl. In other news, why did the fangirls have to come out of the woodwork and ruin reading the chat for me? God, grow up. I feel like I'm on a FOB messageboard with a bunch of 15 year olds in here.
07:31 AM on 08/16/13
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
User Info.
Damn, normally posts about his solo stuff only get 10 replies maybe. Awesome to see that he's still got a ton of followers.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests