AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Angels & Airwaves News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Angels and Airwaves Breathe Video

Posted by - 05:10 PM on 06/11/08
The new video for Angels and Airwaves' "Breathe" can be seen here. You can also pre-order their new DVD, Start the Machine, which will feature talk of Blink-182's “indefinite hiatus” and the formation of Angels and Airwaves.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 19
05:24 PM on 06/11/08
bradlariah
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Just goes to show people care more about the breakup of Blink182 then A&A if they are advertising this feature on their DVD
05:25 PM on 06/11/08
jgareth
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Just goes to show people care more about the breakup of Blink182 then A&A if they are advertising this feature on their DVD

and your point is...
05:38 PM on 06/11/08
dom_182
Reckless Abandon
User Info.
the breathe video is hardly new, but oh well.
i am really excited to watch the new AVA dvd. i would have thought a lot of people on here (even not ava fans) would find it interesting. if it wasnt for blink, there'd be no AP.net.
05:44 PM on 06/11/08
clynch1232
User Info.
i'm real excited for it, it should be a real interesting insight to their past and what they hope to be doing as well. i do like tom alot and i give them credit for reaching out to their fans so much, something that more bands shoould attempt to do
06:04 PM on 06/11/08
LoSientoBambino
purevolume.com/sweatshirtweather
User Info.
I love I-Empire but this is my least favorite song on the album. I find the song boring and lyrics cliche.

and Tom really needs to stop waving around his hands like a backstreet boy. Give the guy a guitar for pete's sake.
06:05 PM on 06/11/08
Faktion
Sweet Oblivion
User Info.
This video came out on the net in April lol
07:06 PM on 06/11/08
BigAl
Here, have a sword.
User Info.
I look forward to the dvd.
07:29 PM on 06/11/08
randomguy182
User Info.
i kinda like the video. its very chill. i just think they shoulda doen something like they did on tour with those spot light things.
08:39 PM on 06/11/08
wileythekid
User Info.
I'd like to see the dvd, it seems interesting
08:42 PM on 06/11/08
bradsonemanband
I make music.
User Info.
4 things that bother me about Tom/AVA:

1. Tom's laziness in the vocal department (most especially live)
2. Tom thinking he has to throw his arms in the air and wave them around like he just dont care / be Bono from U2
3. Please please PLEASE stop with the "oh ay oh oh oh yo oh oh oh's" in every song!!! it ruins it for me. when i first heard "Rite of Spring" i was like "this is radical" but then he did the stupid "yo oh oh ay oh" or whatever and i wanted to skip the song so fast. YOU'RE NOT HELEN KELLER, TOM!!!! SING WORDS!!!
4. the delay guitar effect is not THAT cool. especially since its in every single song. it makes the entire album sound the same. and not just their first album, but BOTH. change it up a little!

anyways, that was my rant. and don't get me wrong. i love Tom and Blink 182. i've loved them for over 10 years. and i know i would love AVA if these couple little things change!

the end
09:11 PM on 06/11/08
skatinbabexoxo
User Info.
Love them
11:22 PM on 06/11/08
bobby runs
I dunno
User Info.
still cant stand them.
07:39 AM on 06/12/08
Chris289
User Info.
Can't say I'm a fan. Tom tries too hard to be an "artist".
08:22 AM on 06/12/08
modlife
User Info.
4 things that bother me about Tom/AVA:

Tom thinking he has to throw his arms in the air and wave them around like he just dont care / be Bono from U2

Tom Interview with Buzznet:

"I just wanted to be really, really, really, really handsome," DeLonge boasted playfully to Buzznet on Wednesday. "So we put together a treatment where the light would shine off my chiseled chin and the movements of my body would look like a swan in mating season."

http://www.buzznet.com/musicnews/ang...-into-j2498291

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version