Username
Password
Funny News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Funny
Inside AP.net

Eugene Mirman Comedy Festival Lineup Announced

Posted by: Cody Nelson (08/16/13)
Featuring nearly the entire Bob's Burgers cast as well as Neil DeGrasse Tyson, Jim Gaffigan and Wyatt Cenac (among many others), the lineup, schedule and pricing for the 2013 Eugene Mirman Comedy Festival can be found on Splitsider. The festival runs from Sept. 26th-29th and tickets are available now at either of the previous links.

Displaying posts 1 - 8 of 8
07:28 AM on 08/16/13
circasurvivor
User Info.

10:45 AM on 08/16/13
Arry
apreeesh
User Info.
linda is probably the best character

11:48 AM on 08/16/13
OvercastSunrise
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
isnt ND-T an astrophysicist ? Whats he doing at a comedy fest? I mean, hes a great speaker with a voice as amazing as his diction, but is he gonna be talking about the stars or....?
12:48 PM on 08/16/13
Cody Nelson
R.O.T.T.W.E.I.L.E.R. S.N.A.T.C.H.
User Info.
isnt ND-T an astrophysicist ? Whats he doing at a comedy fest? I mean, hes a great speaker with a voice as amazing as his diction, but is he gonna be talking about the stars or....?
He hosts a science/space-based live show called Star Talk that frequently features comedians, and Mirman's been on there more than a couple times. It's one of those odd friendships, I think. Haha.
01:33 PM on 08/16/13
OvercastSunrise
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
He hosts a science/space-based live show called Star Talk that frequently features comedians, and Mirman's been on there more than a couple times. It's one of those odd friendships, I think. Haha.
Really? Ill actually have to check that out, but either way, thats pretty cool hes getting involved.
01:41 PM on 08/16/13
Cody Nelson
R.O.T.T.W.E.I.L.E.R. S.N.A.T.C.H.
User Info.
Really? Ill actually have to check that out, but either way, thats pretty cool hes getting involved.
Yeah, between that show and his frequent chats with Stewart/Colbert, and his cult Twitter following, he's sort of attached to that world now. It's kinda cool, the dude has a great sense of humor.
12:22 PM on 08/18/13
blindrider529
***NICKEL CREEK*** <--GO LISTEN NOW
User Info.
Saw the entire cast in Seattle on their Bob's Burgers tour and it was suuuuper worth it. Absolutely hilarious.

Dan Mintz and Tina are the same person.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums